Axie Infinity Origin Begins Its Phase 3
✍️ 16 August, 2022 - 16:16 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The famous NFT game Axie Infinity entered phase 3 of its migration to Origin.
- SLP production and burning is now available on the new version.
- What's new in Axie Infinity?
Axie infinity, the most successful NFT project of all time, has entered phase 3 of its transition to the new Origin version. The process will be completed in 30 days, starting last Friday, August 12, and includes a series of updates and adjustments that seek to stabilize the economy of the ecosystem.
For those who don't know, Axie Infinity was one of the first and most famous NFT games on the market. Launched in March 2018 by the Vietnamese studio Sky Mavis, it has managed to capitalize more than 4,080 million dollars in sales to date. The success of your project has been largely based on the use of digital assets as a key piece in the growth of your ecosystem. However, it has been experiencing great difficulties due to the excessive growth of its community, and the hacking of its main network, Ronin, earlier in the year.
What's New In NFT Axie Infinity Origin Game?
The new update promises a better experience for its users. One of the main features of this phase is the adjustment and migration of the SLP issuance system, the game's reward token, to the new version of Origin. This is accompanied by the implementation of SLP in the crafting of runes and amulets, and new card balances and rewards.
Starting in Season 0, ERC-1155 tokens corresponding to Ronin runes and amulets (NFT) will be released. These can be minted on the blockchain for an AXS fee set at 3 dollars, and exchanged in the same way as axies through the marketplace. With this they hope to create a highly competitive game with an NFT economy long-term sustainable.
- Hacking A Crypto Wallet Is Possible (But Not Easy)
- Ethereum Merge Is Just Around The Corner: Goerli Merger Was A Success
- Tornado Cash DAO Disappears Without Previous Notice
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022