Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction: Next Stop $0.61?
✍️ 13 September, 2022 - 6:26 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- There is a Cardano (ADA) price prediction that speaks of a future price of $0.61.
- This is indicated by the technical analysis of the price of Cardano if you look at its future price in a prediction.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The price of Cardano (ADA), especially regarding its future prediction, is going to be a common topic of conversation after the Vasil hard fork. In the last 7 days, Cardano has seen its price rise from the weekly low of $0.4562 to 0.5233 $, with which it is logical to wonder what will happen to this cryptocurrency in the near future.
The truth is that the shorter-term Cardano (ADA) price forecast puts the target at $0.61. To achieve this, the Cardano crypto has to meet a series of parameters in the coming days, which could confirm the theory of a new ADA uptrend prediction that has yet to be validated.
Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction Speaks About A Target Of $0.61 In The Not Too Distant Future
Although in the last few hours it has fallen slightly, the price of Cardano (ADA) seems to have entered the high liquidity zone this week, going from 0.50 up to $0.53. It is key that the Cardano crypto manages to stay for a while in this range, since if it loses it continuously in the coming days, its price could fall below $0.49 first, and below $0.47 after.
In the event that the Cardano crypto manages to hold as close as possible to $0.53, this confirmation of a new upward trend could trigger its price, according to forecasts, up to $0.61. To do this, of course, this fall below 50 cents that has just started in the crypto in question should be reversed.
Cardano Is Trading At A Price Of $0.49 Today
Today, September 13, 2022, the price of Cardano (ADA) is $0.4987, which represents a drop of 1 % with respect to its price in the last 24 hours. Cardano today has a market capitalization of $17,037,856,410, while its volume in the last 24 hours has been $816,803,478.
More crypto news:
- Is VeChain (VET) Compatible With The Ledger Cold Wallet?
- Google Activates A Countdown Clock For The Ethereum (ETH) Merge
- How Much Will The Ethereum Validators Earn After The Merge?
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022