✍️ 27 July, 2022 – 7:57 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Earn cryptocurrencies for walking: that is the promise offered by Step App, an application that promises income in crypto for doing sports.
- In the In recent days, interest in the concept of Step App crypto has been aroused, but… what is Step App? What opinions are there about this application to earn cryptocurrencies walking? Who are its creators?
- Its token, Step App (FITI), is currently trading at $0.08769.
Earn money for walking. Specifically, earning cryptocurrencies and being paid in Binance Coin (BNB) for playing sports: that is the concept under which Step App was born, a crypto project that in recent days is giving what to talk about in social networks. Basically, it’s an app that rewards users who stay active.
What Is Step App?
Step App, associated with the crypto FITI, is a new application that comes with the intention of reinventing fitness, according to its creators. Step App turns your sports goals into income, social enjoyment and healthy competition, all powered by the latest technology in blockchain, metaverse, and augmented reality.
Although the project began at the end of 2021, it has not been until now that the official release of Step App has begun to be distributed. The application is available for download both in the Google Play store, for Android devices, like on the App Store, for Apple iPhones.
Where To Buy Step App?
Step App’s crypto token, FITI, is not yet listed on a large number of exchanges. In any case, it can already be bought through exchanges such as Kucoin, Huobi or Gate.io, as well as being traded through exchanges. decentralized PancakeSwap type.
If you are going to buy the crypto Stepp App, you will be interested to know that its FITI token is currently trading at $0.08769, with a volume in the last 24 hours of more than 9 million dollars and a market capitalization of 36 million dollars.
Latest headlines from crypto:
- Terra Investors Plant New Lawsuit Against Terraform Labs
- KuCoin Denies Rumors About Its Possible Insolvency Crisis
- Coinbase Asks The SEC To Clarify Rules Involving Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin’s Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022