Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2025
✍️ 25 October, 2022 - 10:34 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Ethereum (ETH) price could rise to $10k by 2025 due to the PoS Merge and the debate around regulations, according to predictions from experts.
- The largest altcoin, which has a market cap of $164, has strengthen smart dominance following the upgrade. What is the price prediction of Ethereum for 2025?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The second-largest crypto, Ethereum (ETH), could trade at $10,000 in 2025 based on the recent fundamentals and the technical price predictions. 2022 was the most significant year in the history of Ethereum, following the implementation of the proof-of-stake Merge, which concluded on September 15. But, what is the price prediction of Ethereum for 2025?
The PoS merge, which was much anticipated in the sector, changed most aspects of Ethereum including, the transaction verification, ether minting, as well as the network security. It was, however, not without criticism from some market analysts, who argue that the network has become more centralized.
Nonetheless, the upgrade is very beneficial for the largest smart contract platform. Specifically, decentralized applications, which are autonomous programs, stand to benefit from faster and less costly transactions.
Macroeconomic Factors Around Ethereum's 2025 Price Prediction
At the moment, ETH price is subdued by macroeconomic factors, including a high rate of inflation. The surging commodity prices have pushed central banks across the globe, including the US Federal Reserve, to increase borrowing rates. As a result, investors have moved their money to the more lucrative government bond market.
Regulations is another aspect that could push ETH price higher if favorable. At the moment, the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been concerned about crypto staking and whether it can be regulated like other securities.
Once the debate around regulations is settled, and the macroeconomic factors improve, Ethereum could stage a major recovery and pump as high as $10k by 2025. Supporting the claim - Ethereum is a leading altcoin, a term referring to the cryptos alternatives to bitcoin, with a market cap of $164 billion.
Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction 2025: Technical Outlook
On the technical front, the second largest crypto is currently trading at 1,349, levels last seen in July. The value represents a 0.44% increase in the past day and a 0.85% gain in last 7 days. From the weekly chart, $1,929 is the immediate resistance, while the daily outlook shows consolidation below $1,378.
Above $1,772, which is the immediate resistance from the daily chart, Ethereum could embark on a leg up. Also important to note is that in the past month, ETH has held on, gaining 1.65%.
However, past the ongoing crypto winter, ether’s value could surely skyrocket as high as $10,000 by 2025.
More crypto price predictions:
- Can Ethereum (ETH) Reach 100k ($100,000)?
- Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2030
- Will Ethereum (ETH) Reach $50,000? Price Prediction
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023
- ethereum-eth-price-prediction-2025: Unsplash & Flickr