Google Now Allows You To Know The Balance Of Any Ethereum (ETH) Wallet
✍️ 11 October, 2022 - 17:52 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Google now shows the balance of Ethereum (ETH) wallets in its search engine.
- Simply do a search for an Ethereum address to see your ETH balance in the search results.
- The latest news about crypto, in our Telegram channel.
Google has just partnered with Etherscan to display the Ethereum (ETH) balance of any cryptocurrency wallet on the blockchain. This means that, from now on, just by searching for the address of an Ethereum wallet on Google it will be possible to see the ETH balance of that wallet in the search results.
In this way, Google begins to use the data from the Ethereum blockchain collected in real time by the Etherscan.io platform to show the ETH balance that publicly anyone can check just by having the wallet address.
Google Now Displays The Ethereum Balance Of Any Crypto Wallet On The Blockchain
The searches for Ethereum addresses in Google will show the balance in ETH of the wallet that is being consulted, with data extracted from the platform Etherscan.io, which monitors in real time all transactions that occur on this blockchain:
At the moment it does not seem that Google has integrated this same system for Bitcoin (BTC), the largest cryptocurrency in the world, nor for other altcoins with a presence in the crypto market.
How To See The Balance Of An Ethereum Wallet On Google
To know the balance of an Ethereum address on Google, all you have to do is the following:
- Find the Ethereum wallet address whose balance you want to see in Google. Remember that all ETH wallet addresses start with "0x", followed by letters and numbers.
- Paste the wallet address into Google, and press Enter to make the search.
- As the first featured snippet result you should be able to see the Ethereum balance of the blockchain address you are querying.
This new functionality has just been released, so it may still take a few hours, and even several days, to be available to everyone.
More news about cryptos:
- Decentraland (MANA) Costs $150,000 Per User, According To This Crypto Expert
- Coinbase Obtains License In Singapore As A Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Soccer Cryptos Drop Ahead Of 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022