How To Change Language On Binance
✍️ 29 September, 2022 - 13:38 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Binance is one of the largest exchanges globally, so it has several configurable languages, and the default one that it includes will depend mainly on your geolocation. Sometimes it may come out in English by default, and others in Spanish.
- Changing the Binance language is extremely easy, and you can do it from the PC or in the Binance APP. the platform.
- Selecting your native language on Binance or the one of your preference will allow you to make transactions more easily, so having this section configured correctly is necessary and useful.
It is well known that Binance is one of the best exchange platforms based on its huge volume of daily transactions, however, it is also a multinational service that tends to have various languages available; and that on many occasions it can be configured in a default one, such as English or Spanish.
If you have a problem with the language on this exchange, we teach you how to change the language on Binance on the website and in the mobile app in a simple way.
In this way, you can change the default language in this exchange so that the interface is in English, Spanish or the language of your preference.
How To Change The Language Of Binance On The Website?
Changing the language on Binance from its website is quite simple, although it should be noted that there are two different ways to carry out this procedure. Since the language option in the exchange changes places depending on the device from which the platform is visited.
For this reason, if you want to change the language of Binance from the web there are two options depending on the screen resolution of the device.
First of all, if you are using a device with a wide screen, such as a desktop PC, you will most likely be able to change the language on the website. Binance following the next steps:
- Go to the top options bar on the webpage of Binance.
- Click on the language area located on the upper right; to the side of the options bar. It will have the name of the language that is being used on the platform, such as: English (United States) or Português (Brazil), to give two examples.
- Select the language of your preference within the available options.
If, on the other hand, you have a device with a smaller screen, such as a smartphone, a laptop or a tablet, but despite If you want to use Binance in another language on its web version, the way to change the language on the Binance website is as follows:
- Within the Binance website, click on the 3-bar button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Locate among the latest features the one that will be named after the language being used on Binance.
- After that, find and select the language you want to use. It's that easy!
How To Change Binance Language In The App?
Now, the option to change the language of Binance in the exchange application is more hidden, however, it is not complicated at all. It should be noted that the way to make this configuration works the same in Android as in iOS and consists of these five steps:
- Go to the Binance app on your Android or iOS operating system phone.
- Click on the user icon in the upper left corner.
- Go to “Settings” or “Configurations”.
- Open the “Language” or “Idioma”.
- Select the language of your preference. And voila.
- Solana's (SOL) Unpredictable Future After The FTX Fallout - 28 de December de 2022
- Binance Card: Review, Opinions And All You Need To Know - 19 de July de 2022
- How To Change Language On Binance - 27 de August de 2021