✍️ 14 October, 2022 – 16:28 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Whale Alert adds Dogecoin (DOGE) whale alerts.
- They will notify of any large transaction of DOGEs through their platform, as they have been doing until now with other cryptocurrencies.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The crypto whale movement notifications service Whale Alert has announced the addition of Dogecoin (DOGE) to its radar. In this way, all large Dogecoin transactions will be alerted to the community through this service.
Whale Alert is a service that issues notifications every time there is a large transaction of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and other altcoins. It is a very useful platform to know when large amounts of money enter or leave a specific crypto.
Whale Alert Will Now Also Report Dogecoin (DOGE) Whales
As announced on their Twitter, the Whale Alert service has been expanded to include Dogecoin (DOGE). All large DOGE transactions will now be reported through them, so just follow their social networks or their official website to be aware of any movement of Dogecoin whales.
Until now Whale Alert was limited to following the movements of the crypto-whales in projects such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) or Binance USD (BUSD), being one of the most popular services for this purpose. With this update, the large holders of DOGE tokens will not be exempt from appearing in one of these alerts if they transact large amounts of Dogecoin.
In addition, Whale Alert has also announced that the Dogecoin (DOGE) whale notifications service will be available in its API in the coming weeks, which will be very useful for developers who work with this platform in their projects.
The Price Of Dogecoin (DOGE) Today Is Halfway To Its Monthly High
Today, the price of Dogecoin (DOGE) is at $0.06118 at the time of writing this news, with a rise of 0.87% in the last 24 hours. It is a value that is halfway between its monthly minimum, $0.05618, and its monthly maximum, $0.06797.
More articles about cryptos:
- Best Reasons To Buy A Crypto Hardware Wallet
- What Is Gas In Crypto And What Is It Used For
- Ripple (XRP) Lawsuit Against The SEC Takes A New Unexpected Turn
- Bitcoin’s Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
- dogecoin-whale-alert: Pixabay