The First Video Game Console With An Integrated Crypto Wallet
✍️ 22 September, 2022 - 15:40 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Zilliqa introduces the world's first crypto console.
- It is a video game console that includes a cryptocurrency wallet and the ability to mine cryptos.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Zilliqa (with double "l"), a company specialized in gaming with blockchain technology, has just presented the world's first crypto-video game console. It is a gaming console that includes a cryptocurrency wallet and crypto mining capacity.
This is the first Web3 console to hit the market, as stated in CryptoSlate. The Zilliqa console seeks to bring the mass public closer to the adoption of blockchain technology, something that is still far from reaching the masses.
Zilliqa Launches Web3 Video Game Console
Zilliqa has presented the world's first crypto video game console. The people in charge of the company assure that their goal is to bring Web3 technology closer to everyone, eliminating the friction that currently exists when a user wants, for example, to create for the first time once a cryptocurrency wallet.
To do this, this console will natively incorporate a Web3 wallet (in the purest style of a hardware wallet), the possibility of mining Zilliqa (ZIL) tokens during games, and access to the company's game catalogue, among other functions.
Regarding its technical specifications, at the moment it is only known that it will have 1 HDMI output, 1 USB Type-C port, 4 USB3 ports, 2 USB2 ports, Ethernet connection and headphone output. The rest of its characteristics are unknown at the moment.
Zilliqa's Crypto Console Will Be Pre-Orderable In Q1 2023
The Zilliqa video game console can be reserved from January of next year 2023, while the first beta testing units will begin to be tested much earlier, in October of this same year. At the moment there is no information available about the price of the console.
More crypto news:
- This Will Be The New Crypto Arena
- This Is How The Last Fed Rate Hike Affects Crypto
- The First Day Of Burning Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Destroyed 80 Million Tokens
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply