Binance Now Lets You Convert LUNC And USTC For Free
✍️ 12 September, 2022 - 7:21 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Binance Converter now also supports Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC).
- It allows you to convert other cryptos to Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) for free, and vice versa, without paying commission.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Binance cryptocurrency converter, Binance Convert, has been updated to add two cryptos of the everyone is talking about right now: Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC). In this way, users can now convert from Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and many more altcoins to LUNC or USTC without paying commissions.
With the arrival of LUNC and USTC to Binance Convert, users of this exchange have the possibility to convert their cryptos without the need to pay thecommissions, or fees, which do apply to operations carried out in the market.
Binance Convert Now Supports Converting To/From Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) And TerraClassicUSD (USTC)
In the midst of the controversy over the rejection of the burning of LUNC with the 1.2% tax on operations carried out on its exchange, Binance has announced the addition of the two main cryptocurrencies of the terra project, LUNC (Terra Luna Classic) and USTC (TerraClassicUSD), to your Binance Convert system.
Users can exchange their tokens to LUNC and/or USTC either at the market price, in which case the exchange order is executed immediately, or at a price limit, which allows programming the exchange order for the moment in which the price of cryptocurrencies reaches a certain figure.
Binance Convert is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows you to transfer cryptos from one cryptocurrency to another without commission, thus being able to exchange the account balance between one currency and another. With this enhancement, users will be able to exchange their BTC, BUSD, USDT and many other tokens to LUNC and USTC, respectively.
Binance Could Review Its Decision On The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tax
On the other hand, a few days ago it became known that Binance could review its decision to deny the 1.2% token burning tax on operations carried out on your exchange with Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto. So far it has been nothing more than a tweet leaving the door open for your decision changes in the future:
Latest news about cryptos:
- They Almost Hacked Shiba Inu (SHIB) And The Team Did Nothing
- Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach 50 Cents In 2022?
- Queen Doge, One Of The 40 Memecoins Created After The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Of England
- SEC Accuses Hydrogen Of Manipulating The Price Of Its Crypto HYDRO - 29 de September de 2022
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burning Cools Down - 29 de September de 2022
- How Many People Own Bitcoin (BTC) In 2022? - 28 de September de 2022