Queen Doge, One Of The 40 Memecoins Created After The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Of England
✍️ 9 September, 2022 - 11:16 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- More than 40 memecoins after the death of Queen Elizabeth II of England have been created in a matter of hours.
- The crypto market rejects the creation of these worthless memecoins or shitcoins.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The crypto market has been fast to react to the death of Queen Elizabeth II of England. In a matter of a few hours, cryptocurrencies about Queen Elizabeth II after her death have appeared as crazy, starting with Queen Doge (QDOGE) and continuing through a list of more than 40 different memecoins that doesn't stop growing.
As can be seen on the web DEX Screener, the death of Queen Elizabeth II of England has given wings to the crypto community when looking for a new excuse to create memecoins or shitcoins without any value or use.
Queen Doge Is One Of The More Than 40 Memecoins Or Shitcoins That Have Appeared After The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Of England
Queen Doge (QDOGE); Queen Elizabeth Inu (QUEEN); God Save The Queen (GSTQ); London Bridge Is Down (LBID); Rip Queen Elizabeth (RIPQUEEN)... the list of memecoins after the death of Queen Elizabeth II of England does not stop growing, with projects that indistinctly choose to choose the Binance (BNB) or Ethereum (ETH) blockchains to launch your altcoins.
Fortunately, the crypto community has known how to react quickly to this situation: the appearance of memecoins about Queen Elizabeth II after her death has created a widespread rejection among users, reflecting that the community does not agree with taking advantage of moments like this to speculate with cryptos that have no value.
And not only cryptocurrencies have appeared. There has also been a wave of new NFTs on the death of England's Queen Elizabeth II, which have begun to flood markets like OpenSea with all kind of creations after this historic moment.
Purely Speculative Purpose, Although Memecoins Like Dogecoin Or Shiba Inu Also Started Like This
Although the cryptos on Queen Elizabeth II after her death have no value, we must not forget that very popular altcoins today such as Dogecoin (DOGE ) or Shiba Inu (SHIB) also appeared with no objective beyond generating a market in the world of cryptocurrencies.
The difference is that, in this case, the cryptos of Queen Elizabeth II seek to take advantage of a totally different situation. Presumably the market will put everyone in their place.
More news about cryptos:
- Binance Says 'No' To The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tax
- Polymath (POLY) Crypto Price Skyrockets More Than 100% Today
- Circle CEO Considers It Positive That Binance Removed USDC
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022