✍️ 27 December, 2023 – 16:10 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- LATEST NEWS ABOUT LUNA CRYPTO: The 1.2% Burn Tax Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Already Has An Exact Date.
- Important latest news about Luna Classic (LUNC): the burning of tokens with the 1.2% tax already has a launch date. In a few days the vote will be available to approve the burning of LUNA (LUNC).
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The 1.2% burn tax of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) already has an official date. The project, suggested a few days ago, will become an official proposal in the Terra community foreseeably before September 10, and its activation will take place on or before September 20.
This means that it will be this very month of September when we will see the new LUNA burning tax applied to all transactions that are made about the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto. 1.2% of all transactions will be sent to a project burn wallet.
The 1.2% LUNA Burn Tax (LUNC) Will Be Activated Before September 20th
As reported by user @LunaBurn_13, the Luna Classic community is already speaking about the official dates have already been published for the introduction of the tax burn, or burn tax, of LUNA with its cryptocurrency LUNC. These dates approved by the community are as follows:
- The proposed 1.2% LUNA burn tax will be published in the Terra Classic governance system before the next day September 10.
- The community will have 7 days to cast their votes, and if the proposal is approved (as expected), the activation of the automatic burning of LUNA will take place on September 20 or before.
Therefore, there is a date to mark on the calendar regarding the future of the LUNA crypto of the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) project. If interest in the cryptocurrency continues in the coming weeks, this token burn could result in a significant reduction in the availability of the crypto supply.
Burning of LUNA in Terra Classic (LUNC) Will Reduce The Supply Of The Cryptocurrency
As other projects such as the Shiba Inu (SHIB) are already doing, token burning has proven to be an effective supply control measure for keep the availability of a crypto at bay. In the case of LUNA, this new tax of 1.2% will trigger the burning of LUNC with each transaction made with the Terra Luna Classic cryptocurrency.
Latest news about cryptos:
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn On MEXC: 11 Million Burned In 1 Day
- Poolin Stops Withdrawals Of Bitcoin Due To Liquidity Problems
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Doubled Its Price And Capitalization In The Last Week
- Bitcoin’s Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022