Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Crypto Community Is Not Messing Around
✍️ 6 September, 2022 - 17:07 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Following the approval of the latest airdrop, the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto community has unanimously rejected any new proposal for this cryptocurrency.
- The LUNA governance proposals have a 7-day period for token owners to decide whether or not they agree.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Nothing happens in the new crypto LUNA of Terra without the final decision being in the hands of its community. The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) governance system leaves in the hands of the LUNA holders any decision related to the future of the project.
After approving the latest Phoenix airdrop, the LUNA community of Terra Classic (LUNC) does not seem to be interested in any of the following proposals that have been made in their governance platform. The Phoenix airdrop proposal was made 11 days ago today, September 6, 2022, and since then nothing seems to have sufficiently convinced the crypto community of this project.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC): Only 3 Open Proposals In Its Community, And The 3 Has Been Crushed With The "No With Veto"
At the time of writing this article, Terra Station (the central platform of the LUNA cryptocurrency under its new name of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)) only has 3 open votes in its governance system:
The truth is that, to each of them, the 3 proposals could not be having a worse acceptance. In order of upload to the governance platform, from most to least recent, they are the following:
- Luna Foundation Guard (BURN UST and AIRDROP for the holders LUNA/LUNC/USTC): a proposal that suggested burning 50% of the UST tokens of the Luna Foundation Guard, whose portfolio is estimated at about 900 million tokens. The proposal is being rejected with "No veto" by 89.11%.
- LUNA Airdrop: a LUNA airdrop proposal, currently rejected with "Not with veto" by 87.10%.
- LUNC airdrop: Another LUNC airdrop proposal, this time with a "No veto" rejection of 86.71%.
Each Proposal Costs 512 LUNC That Are Not Returned If There Is A Veto
Making a proposal for the governance system of LUNA has a cost of 512 LUNAs in deposit, which, if a majority comes out for the "No with veto", are non-refundable. So there goes 1,536 LUNA that their owners will never see again.
More news about the new crypto of LUNA:
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Price Prediction Today, Next Stop: $0.0005?
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn On MEXC: 11 Million Burned In 1 Day
- Approved A New Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Airdrop
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022