Dogechain (DC) Price Rise Amid Scam Allegations
✍️ 29 August, 2022 - 17:29 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- In the last 24 hours, the price of Dogechain (DC) has risen more than 35%, reaching a maximum of $0.0040.
- This rise comes amid accusations of scamming by the Dogecoin (DOGE) community.
- Dogechain (DC) is a layer 2 solution built by members of the original memecoin project.
The price of Dogechain (DC) seems to be going in a direction contrary to the latest opinions about the project by the Dogecoin (DOGE) community. The token in question has seen its price increase by more than 35% in the last 24 hours, going from its minimum of $0.0025 to a price that currently fluctuates around $0.0037.
Dogechain is a project that offers a layer 2 solution to Dogecoin (DOGE) users so that they can access decentralized applications and NFT collections with very low gas fees. Just as Shiba Inu (SHIB) is already doing with Shibarium, it is about an alternative that emerged to take advantage of the project's tokens on other fronts.
Not Everyone Agrees With Dogechain (DC), But Its Price Keeps Rising
At the time Dogechain (DC) has been listed on the Kucoin exchange, the price of the cryptocurrency has only gone up. It has reached a maximum price of $0.0040, with a market capitalization that currently reaches $18 million dollars.
The Dogechain (DC) project has raised many misgivings from the start. Among many accusations, there is who points out that there is a wallet related to the creators of the project that received 20 billion DC tokens and has begun to distribute them to different users without communicated nothing about it.
Dogechain (DC) Is Not Related To The Dogecoin Project (DOGE)
Despite what it may seem from its name, keep in mind that from the very beginning the people involved in the meme cryptocurrency project have wanted to make it clear that Dogechain (DC) has nothing to do with the members of Dogecoin (DOGE).
More crypto news:
- Chinese Crypto Now Can Be Used To Pay For The Bus
- BAYC NFT Price Crash Raises Risk of Mass Liquidations
- Bitcoin (BTC) Mining Firms Doing Massive Sales to Keep Operating
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply