✍️ 27 December, 2023 – 16:11 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- In recent days, the crypto Shiba Inu (SHIB) has recorded daily burns of up to 400 million tokens.
- Holders of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency are using the new Shiba Inu Burn Portal to destroy their tokens.
- There are also those who choose to send their SHIBs to dead wallet addresses.
The good news about the burning of tokens of the crypto Shiba Inu (SHIB) does not stop. In recent days, the burning of SHIBs has reached figures of up to 400 million tokens destroyed in less than 24 hours, which represents a very relevant figure that affects directly to the total number of tokens available in the market.
The burning of Shiba Inu (SHIB), which has been so increased in recent days, is taking place over two days: on the one hand, there are many users who are resorting to new Shiba Inu Burn Portal to burn your tokens; on the other hand, there are not a few who are sending their cryptos SHIB to dead wallets in order to help reduce the availability of the cryptocurrency in the market.
The Shiba Inu community is carrying out a strong campaign on social networks to continue encouraging the burning of SHIB. At this time, around 40% of the total supply of Shiba Inu (SHIB) has already been burned, and it is expected that the process of destroying the tokens will continue to advance in the next few months.
Shiba Inu Burn Portal, A Complete Success For The Burning Of Shiba Inu (SHIB)
The recently released portal of Shiba Inu Burn Portal is being a success. According to the latest data, more than 2,100 users of Shiba Inu (SHIB) have already used this portal to burn their tokens since it was launched last April of this year 2022.
In total, the Shiba Inu burning portal has served to destroy more than 60 billion SHIBs, which represents a relevant figure within the total burning of tokens of this cryptocurrency that occurs throughout each month.
In any case, the most used procedure by far for the burning of SHIBs continues to be the sending of tokens to dead wallets. There are even users who in a single transaction have sent more than 160 million SHIB for its burning.
More crypto news:
- Bone Crypto: 50% Increase In Bone ShibaSwap Price In A Few Hours
- NFTs Are Dead At OpenSea
- Formula 1 Will Sell NFTs At The 2023 Las Vegas GP
- Bitcoin’s Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022