Ethereum (ETH) Price Will Hit $3,000, According To This Prediction
✍️ 14 September, 2022 - 8:02 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- A new Ethereum (ETH) future price prediction speaks of the $3,000 price tag coming soon.
- This forecast or price prediction is confident that the Ethereum Merge feels good at its future price in the market.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Optimistic prediction for the price of Ethereum (ETH) just suggested by Arthur Hayes, co-founder and former CEO of the BitMEX cryptocurrency exchange. In a recent interview for the crypto podcast Bankless, Hayes has ensured that the Merge will allow Ethereum to reach a much higher price by the end of the year.
But Hayes is not the only one who believes that the Merge will suit the future price of Ethereum. Just yesterday, the Bank of America predicted a positive growth for the cryptocurrency ETH after its great Merge update that will take place this week.
$3,000 Price For Ethereum (ETH) By The End Of 2022, Says This Prediction About The Future Merge
Asked about what he thinks is the forecast of the future price of Ethereum after the Merge, Hayes has responded that he sees the market making calls to buy $3,000 per ETH by the end of this year 2022. December is a month in which the crypto market adjusts up or down significantly, as many people take advantage of it to collect profits from the current year.
Hayes ensures that the Merge of Ethereum will mean a structural change in the blockchain of this crypto that will make good for its market price. A successful Merge, he comments during the interview, will attract enough ETH buyers to make its price catapult upwards.
The Ethereum Merge is scheduled to take place tomorrow, September 15. It will be a decisive moment for the crypto market since it will mean the passage of the largest altcoin in the market from the PoW (Proof of Work) model to the new PoS (Proof of Stake) system.
Price Of Ethereum Today Falls 6.05% In The Last 24 Hours
At the time of writing this news today, September 14, 2022, the price of Ethereum (ETH) has fallen by 6.05% in the last 24 hours to stand at $1,612.30, with a volume in the last 24 hours that has registered an increase of 39.40% to 23,520,630,831$.
More news about cryptos:
- The New Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Stablecoin: USDS
- How To Convert Sweatcoins Into The New SWEAT Crypto
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Burning In September Is Disappointing
- Binance Burned Over 5 Billion Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) - 3 de October de 2022
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos - 3 de October de 2022
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy - 3 de October de 2022