Hoskinson Says Cardano's (ADA) Vasil Hard Fork Test Proceeds Smoothly
✍️ 5 September, 2022 - 6:33 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The cardano co-founder ensures that the Cardano (ADA) hard fork is proceeding smoothly.
- He noted that the entire company is working hard on the update.
- Announced that Cardano would open a lab at Stanford University.
Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Cardano, assured that the testing of the Vasil hard fork progressed without problems. In early August, the Cardano (ADA) testnet forked to run version 1.35 of the Vasil update. During it, three errors are located, which could have harmed the launch of the hard fork. Since then, everything has been fixed successfully, and if it continues like this, the new update will be online without any further delays.
Hoskinson noted that Cardano's 700 employees are hard at work on the project. The Vasil hard fork comprises a large number of points, among which is the consensus system. At the same time, it contemplates the updates of the Plutus smart contract platform. This also includes decentralized applications that are in the implementation and testing phase on the test network.
Cardano (ADA) Community Prepares For Vasil Hard Fork
According to Hoskinson, one of the biggest challenges of the Vasil hard fork has been the implementation of a wide variety of codes for the different Cardano DApps. Likewise, to guarantee the success of the new update, it is necessary that all existing decentralized applications be compatible. For this reason, they have requested that all node operators, including exchanges and staking pool operators, please update your software to version 1.35.3.
Finally, he announced the creation of a new Cardano cryptocurrency lab at Stanford University. In his words, it would be an incubator for projects related to financial protocols, decentralized, consensus and other topics that will be revealed in the future.
More news related to cryptos:
- Celsius CEO Reportedly Led Trading Strategy Before Filing For Bankruptcy
- Acala Dollar (aUSD) Post Mortem Analysis: Hack Or Bug?
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) Price Rises Over 100%
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
- Cardano-hard-fork-Vasil: unsplash