Interpol Issues An Arrest Warrant Against Do Kwon
✍️ 26 September, 2022 - 8:47 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Interpol has just issued a search and arrest warrant against Do Kwon, the founder of Terraform Labs.
- Do Kwon will have to answer for the disappearance of around 60 billion dollars with the failed Terra project.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Do Kwon, the founder of Terraform Labs who a few days ago claimed not to be on the run, has just received a search and arrest warrant by Interpol (International Criminal Police Organization). Interpol has decided to issue an alert red against Kwon, who is currently unaccounted for.
In this way, Do Kwon becomes an internationally wanted person, as collected from Bloomberg. With the new order from Interpol, police authorities from every country in the world must cooperate to help take Do Kwon in court.
Interpol Issues A Red Search And Arrest Warrant Against Do Kwon
Following the request of South Korea, the country of origin of Do Kwon, Interpol has decided to join the investigation by launching what is known as an alert red to request the search and arrest of the founder of Terraform Labs, whatever country you are in right now.
Do Kwon, as well as several members of his team, will have to answer to justice in South Korea for the disappearance of around 60 billion dollars related to the failed Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) cryptocurrency project and its stablecoin.
The trail of Do Kwon was lost a few days ago, when he presumably decided to leave Singapore, the place where he lived since the case of Terra and his LUNA cryptocurrency. Since then it is unknown where he is currently.
The Price Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Suffers With The News
The search and arrest warrant issued by Interpol against Do Kwon has not gone down well with the price of the LUNC cryptocurrency . The value of the Terra Luna Classic crypto has plummeted nearly 20% in the last 24 hours, trading at $0.0001883 at the time of writing of this news, a figure increasingly closer to its monthly low of $0.000121.
Latest news about cryptos:
- Binance Launches Own Vote For Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tax
- UK Promotes A New Law To Seize And Recover Cryptocurrencies
- Tornado Cash Source Code Is Back On GitHub
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply