Do Kwon Claims Not To Be On The Run, But Has Fled Singapore, Police Say
✍️ 19 September, 2022 - 7:38 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Do Kwon, the founder of the original failed Terra project, has assured on social networks that he is not on the run.
- The police, on the other hand, point out that he has already fled Singapore to avoid the arrest warrant issued by South Korea.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Singapore police have revealed that Do Kwon, the founder of the bankrupt Terra project, is no longer in the country. The founder of Terraform Labs is accused of fraud after the fall of the Luna project, and an arrest warrant issued by South Korea has been weighing on him a few days ago, demanding his immediate arrest.
As reported by the agency Reuters, Do Kwon has left Singapore, his place of residence for several months, sometime in the last few days. This news comes shortly after South Korea, his native country, has decided to request the withdrawal of his passport.
Do Kwon Assures That He Is Not On The Run, But The Police Say Otherwise
The news that Do Kwon would have left Singapore came just hours after the founder of Terraform Labs, one of the the 6 members of Terra on whom the arrest warrant weighs, stated that he is not on the run and that he has made himself available to the authorities at all times to cooperate with the case.
The Singapore police, on the other hand, take the opposite view. They have made it known that Do Kwon has left the country, so that his whereabouts are currently unknown, and an arrest order weighs on him, which at this time does not seem that will be resolved without his detention.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Price On Edge On Do Kwon News
The news about the arrest order for Do Kwon is not doing any good for the price of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC), the new cryptocurrency emerged after the fall of Terra. Its price is unable to rise above $0.0002822, a figure at which it is trading lower today, September 19, after reaching a monthly high of $0.0005888 a few days ago.
Latest news about cryptos:
- What Is Liquid Staking And What Are The Differences With Regular Cryptocurrency Staking?
- The First NFT Minted After The Ethereum (ETH) Merge Has Cost $60,000 In Gas Fees
- The 1.2% Burn Tax Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Already Has An Exact Date
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
- Cryptocurrency App Development Guide - 22 de October de 2022
- The Best Crypto To Invest In The Last 24 Hours: From $1,000 To $1,310 - 19 de October de 2022