MEXC Ends The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn
✍️ 20 September, 2022 - 12:37 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Cryptocurrency exchange MEXC has ended its special Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burning event.
- As planned, the event ended on September 18, leaving in its wake a burning of more than 400 million LUNC crypto tokens.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burning event on the MEXC cryptocurrency exchange has come to an end. As planned, the burning of the crypto LUNC with the 1.2% tax on operations carried out on the exchange ended on September 18.
The same 1.2% burn tax on the operations carried out on the MEXC exchange on the Terra cryptocurrency Luna Classic (LUNC), to which Binance has refused to apply, has allowed the destruction of a large number of LUNC tokens in the period between September 4 and 18, both included.
MEXC Ends The Burning Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Having Destroyed 466,330,428 LUNC Crypto Tokens
As announced by the crypto exchange MEXC on his official blog, during his campaign to burn LUNC has destroyed the amount of 466,330,428 tokens of Terra Luna Classic, which at the moment is equivalent to an approximate value of $136,774.715, that is, more than 136 thousand dollars.
The following table shows the amount of LUNC burned during each day of the MEXC exchange event:
|Burn date||Txid||Amount burned (LUNC)|
MEXC will continue to support the burning of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) with the 1.2% tax once this measure of the community of Terra, something that is scheduled to happen between today, September 20, and tomorrow, September 21.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Price Continues To Sink With Do Kwon On The Run
While Do Kwon, the founder of Terra, continues to be on the run (although he claims otherwise), the price of the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto continues to be weighed down by negative news about the founder of the original Terra project. At the time of writing this news, the price of LUNC is $0.0002933, still far from the monthly maximum of $0.0005888.
Latest crypto news:
- Crypto Market Recovery Won't Come Until November, Say Predictions
- The Price Of Ripple (XRP) Will Depend On The Outcome Of The Trial With The SEC
- VeChain Partners With A Blockchain Focused On Sustainable Biofuel Production In Europe
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply