Solana (SOL): Price Prediction For 2025
✍️ 26 October, 2022 - 13:00 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Experts predict the price of Solana (SOL) to reach $486 in the next three years.
- Fast transaction speeds and Solana Pay are some of the aspects backing the sentiment. Can SOL’s price prediction for 2025 hold?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The latest report from Finder, an independent editorial team of experts, puts Solana (SOL) price prediction for 2025 at $486. The findings, which added a disclaimer on the outlook, also predicted that SOL could close the year at $35.
Unocoin Technologies' CEO, Sathvik Vishwanath, who described ‘Solana as the fastest expanding blockchain in DeFi, NFTs, and Web3 project, echoed similar sentiments. While the layer-1 blockchain, which boasts a market cap of $11 billion, has been hit by numerous network outages, experts believe the best is yet to come.
Solana Price Outlook: Can It Reach $486 By 2025?
A quick fact check – Solana is among the top ten gainers in the past day, topping gains at 10% and 4% in the last week. Zooming out further, SOL is down 3% and 27% in the past month and the last quarter, respectively. The losses, however, largely cut across the sector, which is now below a trillion-dollar in market cap, a fraction of its $3 trillion peak.
Founded in 2020, Solana quickly surged in popularity to become a popular platform for dApps and non-fungible tokens, something that this prediction also anchors on.
Currently, there is a growing number of decentralized applications (autonomous apps using smart contracts) on Solana. The surge could increase demand for the network’s utility token, SOL, and likely pump the price to Finder’s prediction.
Solana Pay Also Informs The 2025 Prediction
Early this year, Solana launched Solana Pay, a functionality targeting electronic payments. If it succeeds, the free-to-use platform will compete against the likes of PayPal. It could also increase the demand for SOL and drive the price to $486 by 2025.
On the fundamentals, SOL is strategically placed to stage a comeback in the next leg up.
Solana is a public layer-one blockchain that was created for scalability. It is among the tokens popularly known as the ‘Ethereum killers.’ The crypto, which peaked at $258 in 2021, combines a hybrid network consensus of the proof of stake and the proof of history.
More crypto articles:
- Cardano (ADA): Price Prediction For 2025
- Bitcoin (BTC): Price Prediction For 2026
- Bitcoin (BTC): Price Prediction For 2025
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023
- solana-sol-price-prediction-2025: Unsplash