Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Tax Burn Is Live
✍️ 3 October, 2022 - 16:16 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Follow this in real time: This Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tracker Updates In Real Time.
- With the block number 9,475,200, the new tax of 1.2% for the burning of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) has been activated. This means that, from now on, all transactions carried out on the Terra Classic network will be subject to a burn tax of 1.2% of the operation.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our telegram channel.
The new 1.2% tax for Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burn is now active. With the execution of the block 9.475.200, from now on all transactions carried out on the Terra Classic network will be subject to the burn tax.
The 1.2% tax for burning LUNC is a measure aimed at reducing the supply of the cryptocurrency of the new Terra Luna Classic project . With each transaction (deposit, withdrawal or crypto exchange) that is made with LUNC, the 1,2 % of the operation will be sent to the burning wallet of this cryptocurrency. Although not all cryptocurrency exchanges agree.
The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tax Will Apply A 1.2% Burn Fee To All Transactions
The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burn tax means that, on all transactions made through the Terra Classic network, a 1.2% of each movement will go to token burning. In other words, 1.2% of all operations will be destroyed in order to reduce the total supply of tokens of this cryptocurrency.
The problem is that not all exchanges have approved this measure. Although almost all will apply the Terra Luna Classic burn tax on deposits and withdrawals of LUNC, giants such as Binance or Crypto.com have already said that they will not apply this tax to trading operations (ie, purchase/sale of tokens).
The Price Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Reacts With The Activation Of The Burning Tax
The implementation of the 1.2% tax for the burning of Terra Luna Classic has been welcomed with a slight rise in the price of the cryptocurrency LUNC. At the time of writing this news, its price is $0.0003041, which represents an increase of 6.06% compared to the $0.0002867 at which it had been trading as a price. minimum in the last 24 hours.
More crypto news:
- Coinbase Announces New Fees For Its Clients
- Shiba Eternity Game Arrives To A New Country
- Crypto.com Also Refuses To Burn Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) On Trading
- Binance Burned Over 5 Billion Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) - 3 de October de 2022
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos - 3 de October de 2022
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy - 3 de October de 2022