Shiba Eternity Game Arrives To A New Country
✍️ 21 September, 2022 - 6:12 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The first version of Shiba Eternity is now available in a new country
- It will be available in Vietnam and now Australia via the Apple Store App and coming soon to the Google Play Store
- The puppy meme coin project of Shiba Inu (SHIB) now has its own NFT game. However, this has only just begun.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) has been making various moves in the market, in this case it is offering Shiba Eternity to a new country. According to an announcement made this Monday, the puppy trading card game will be available in Australia. At the moment, it is only possible to download it from the Apple Store App, however, soon it will also be on the Google Play Store.
Shiba Eternity, as we mentioned before, is a trading card game from the Shiba Inu ecosystem. For months the game has been in development being tested only in Vietnam, using beta versions for each release. The positive reception in the latter was what prompted the launch in Australia, being necessary to test the download servers.
How Long Until The Worldwide Release Of Shiba Eternity?
Since its announcement on September 19, the SHIB team discussed the theme of the game, focusing on collectible cards. The development behind the game is a collaboration with PlaySide Studios, a video game developer based in Melbourne. It is due to this that the launch has also been made in Australia, being the second country to test the beta of the game.
On the other hand, according to Shytoshi Kusama, one of the main faces of the SHIB project, the game will soon be available worldwide. In addition to having the cards and collectibles system, it will also have a burning mechanism for the cryptocurrency of the ecosystem. This measure will serve to support the already numerous burning initiatives that exist for this token.
What Can We Expect After The Game Launches In Australia?
After its launch in Vietnam, the game reached more than 3,000 downloads, which meant a great success for it. In celebration of this, the development team is planning a “Download Day” in order to achieve similar or better results in Australia. In a statement given by Kusama on the official Discord server, he stated that “we are planning Download Day. We will ask everyone to download the game even if they don't spend in-game.”
This game is one of the measures taken by the puppy ecosystem itself to increase its adoption in various spaces. On the other hand, the company has announced its own metaverse, called "SHIB: The Metaverse", this being an exclusive space for the community. Finally, he also announced the launch of Shibarium, a native layer 2 solution, made to solve Ethereum's high gas rates.
Latest news about cryptos:
- Crypto.com Also Refuses To Burn Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) On Trading
- Layer 3 Solutions Will Become Increasingly Important, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Binance Speaks About Xenophobia During The Voyager Crypto Auction
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
- Shiba Eternity país: https://twitter.com/shibaeternity/header_photo
Leave a Reply