Crypto Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Returns To $18,700
✍️ 14 October, 2022 - 10:43 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The price of Bitcoin (BTC) today has started what is known as a "U-turn", falling back to $18,700.
- If it breaks the support at $18,700, the price of Bitcoin could plunge to $18,550 before continuing the decline.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Today the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is going to give more than one disappointment. A new fall in the cryptocurrency market has dragged its price down, registering at the time of writing this news a price of $18,770.36, a collapse of 6.17% in the last 24 hours.
When it already seemed that Bitcoin (BTC) had recovered after the fall of last September 8, its price has marked what is known as a "U-turn" and has returned to the dangerous range of 18 thousand dollars.
Price Of Bitcoin (BTC) Today Falls To $18,770.36, Why Is Crypto Down Today?
Although it is difficult to find the answer to why the crypto market is down, what is clear is that the price of Bitcoin (BTC) has entered a dangerous zone again. Today, September 19, 2022, the price of Bitcoin has fallen to $18,770.36:
When it already seemed that the price of Bitcoin had recovered the $20,000 line, several progressive drops have ended up giving rise to a major drop in its price in the last few hours. Specifically, in a matter of hours there has been a drop from the previous price of $19,400 to $18,770.36.
Its next support is at $18,700, while if the fall continues we could see the price of BTC fall to $18,500. From there, a further crash in the cryptocurrency market could start a massive drop in the price of all cryptos.
Ethereum Classic (ETC), Celsius (CEL) and Curve DAO Token (CRV) Are The Biggest Losers In The Crypto Crash In The Last 24 Hours
The price of Bitcoin (BTC) is not the only one that has suffered in the cryptocurrency market in the last 24 hours. The biggest losers of the last day are Ethereum Classic (ETC), Celsius (CEL) and Curve DAO Token (CRV), which have lost 17.49, 15.85 and 14.53%, respectively.
More news about cryptos:
- Do Kwon Claims Not To Be On The Run, But Has Fled Singapore, Police Say
- What Is Liquid Staking And What Are The Differences With Regular Cryptocurrency Staking?
- The First NFT Minted After The Ethereum (ETH) Merge Has Cost $60,000 In Gas Fees
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
- Cryptocurrency App Development Guide - 22 de October de 2022
- The Best Crypto To Invest In The Last 24 Hours: From $1,000 To $1,310 - 19 de October de 2022