✍️ 14 October, 2022 – 10:44 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The price of Bitcoin (BTC) plummets from one hour to the next, already touching $19,000.
- Some have started talking about a crypto crash in the offing.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Bad omens await the drop in the price of Bitcoin an hour ago. After a day in which it seemed that Bitcoin (BTC) was going to recover from the loss of support at 20 thousand dollars, a scare in the crypto market has just caused a crash which has dragged its price down to almost $19,000.
The cause of this new fall is still unknown, but that the Bitcoin (BTC) price moves away from $20,000 again, in a crypto-winter that has plunged its price far from its historical highs, it does not seem to indicate anything good about the crypto market for the final stretch of the year.
Bitcoin (BTC) Slides To $19,000, Crypto Crash Today?
The crypto community has had a good scare in the last hour with the drop in the price of Bitcoin. The queen cryptocurrency has lost its price close to 20 thousand dollars to stay about to touch 19,000 dollars, which if it occurs would mean recovering the price that has not been seen since one of the crypto crashes of the month June of this year.
Almost from one minute to the next, the Bitcoin price has lost its horizontal line that oscillated at $19,769 to let its price slide to $19,037 , which marks a new low in the price of this crypto during the last few months.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Forecasts Turn Negative
Now that the price of Bitcoin is moving away from the upward resistance that it had marked at $20,500, its next stops are already at lower figures. Having fallen from the support of $19,500, all that remains is to see its price decrease until it tests the support of $18,500, which once reached would test the resistance of this crypto in the face of a major crash .
At the moment, it is clear that the price of $69,000 is a little further away for Bitcoin.
More news about cryptos:
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Crypto Community Is Not Messing Around
- Half Of The Shiba Inu (SHIB) Supply Has Already Been Burned
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Will Never Go Back To $69,000, According To This Forecast
- Bitcoin’s Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022