Zaragoza Hospital, Spain, Enters The Metaverse
✍️ 20 July, 2022 - 16:29 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The metaverse is giving way to a large number of new projects, such as virtual hospitals.
- In this case, a Hospital in Zaragoza, in Spain, it is a pioneer of its kind, offering a virtual space.
- What does this project have to offer users of the digital world?
Thanks to the development of an interactive virtual hospital center, a hospital in Zaragoza has been submerged in the metaverse. This is how the San Juan de Dios Hospital will offer health services virtually anywhere in the world. With this feat it becomes the first hospital in Spain to offer an immersive experience within the digital universe.
The San Juan de Dios Hospital in Zaragoza, together with the Aragonese company Imascono, have jointly developed a service project in the metaverse. In it, the hospital's own units have become a fully interactive virtual space. Inside, patients will be able to appreciate the appearance of the hospital and enjoy it in a virtual experience, a pioneer in Spain.
What Is This “Virtual Hospital” Project Within The Metaverse About?
The project is the hospital's commitment to be part of the digital world and change the way health is perceived. They hope that this institution can offer a virtual space to different users with doubts about their health status. In the long term, they want to transform the process by which patients enter the hospital, offering them more comfortable spaces of consultation and with better attention. The entire environment is built in a 3D, multi-device space, which is accessible via the web and can be freely explored.
Another of the hospital's interests is to give the opportunity to anyone interested in getting to know its facilities, which they offer and resolve general doubts for all kinds of people. Likewise, by entering this space, those interested will be able to discover what research or related projects are being carried out within the hospital. Hand in hand, they can also exchange information at the patient care desk about all hospital services.
Take a look also at these fresh news about crypto:
- Apecoin (APE) Rises 36% After The Launch Of The Otherside Demo
- Binance Card: Review, Opinions And All You Need To Know
- After Coinbase Affiliate Program Suspension, Rumors of Crisis Emerge
- Ethereum Merge Is Just Around The Corner: Goerli Merger Was A Success - 13 de August de 2022
- Tornado Cash DAO Disappears Without Previous Notice - 13 de August de 2022
- Binance Recovers $450,000 From The Curve Finance Hack - 13 de August de 2022