Cardano (ADA) Hard Fork Vasil Already Has A Release Date
✍️ 5 September, 2022 - 6:33 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Charles Hoskinson, founder of Cardano, assures that the Vasil hard fork will take place in September.
- The release date was announced because exchanges haven't finished preparing.
- This is the most recent update to the Cardano blockchain.
Charles Hoskinson, founder of Cardano (ADA), assured this weekend that the Vasil hard fork will be implemented for a date, tentatively, in September. The lead developer revealed that despite “following performing exhaustive tests”, the hard fork was almost ready for implementation.
The new update of the Cardano (ADA) network was supposed to be released during the month of June, but it has suffered several delays. Each change of date has been due, in general, to the correction of errors that could affect the network in the long term. Vasil promises to greatly improve network performance, as well as giving you new tools for implementing different types of smart contracts.
How Are Preparations Going For The Cardano Vasil Hard Fork Release Date?
Hoskinson assured that the Vasil hard fork should arrive “sometime in September”. The exact date cannot be disclosed as cryptocurrency exchanges must finish their preparations. Binance, for example, has already announced that it has finished updating its Cardano nodes to the latest version. Once the remaining exchanges join, they will be able to announce the exact date of the upgrade.
Unless Input Output Global (IOG) decides to postpone the implementation of the Vasil update again, September will be an important month for the cryptocurrency market. This is due to the fact that in addition to the Cardano (ADA) hard fork, Ethereum (ETH) is also about to launch the Fusion (The Merge). Are we on the verge of a new bullish wave for the market? of cryptocurrencies?
What Changes Will The Vasil Update Bring To The Cardano (ADA) Blockchain?
The Vasil de Cardano (ADA) update seeks to improve the performance of the blockchain, in order to meet the growing demand of users. Its main objective will be the implementation of scaling improvements that include key elements such as pipeline, new Plutus CIP, Hydra and UTXO disk storage. In this way, the Cardano (ADA) platform will allow running a wide range of decentralized applications. It is expected that, thanks to this, a range of possibilities will open up for new Decentralized Finance (DeFi) projects.
Read more crypto news:
- South Korean Government Submits Draft With Ethical Principles For The Metaverse
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Forecast After The Merge: $1,000, According To Bloomberg
- Terra Classic (LUNC) Burning Crypto Tax Is Close
- The Digital Euro, The Official Crypto Of Europe, Is Coming - 28 de September de 2022
- Cardano (ADA) Upgrades to Plutus V2 Cost Model - 28 de September de 2022
- 5 Things You Should Know About Shibarium, The Shiba Inu (SHIB) Layer 2 - 27 de September de 2022