Countdown To Cardano (ADA) Vasil Hard Fork Update
✍️ 23 September, 2022 - 10:48 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- LATEST NEWS: Cardano Vasil Hard Fork Successfully Initiated Its Update.
- How much is left for Cardano's (ADA) Vasil hard fork upgrade? When will it happen? What is the exact day, hour, and minute? Find out how much is left with this countdown in real time. Cardano's Vasil update will take 5 days to finish rolling out.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
After months of work, the hard fork of Vasil de Cardano (ADA) is now dated. The long-awaited update of the Cardano project will start today, September 22 and will take five days to deploy, which means that it will not be finished on hard fork until next September 27th.
Vasil will arrive at Cardano with the aim of improving the blockchain of the ADA project. With this update, the Cardano network will be faster and more sophisticated, which will improve its scalability and, at the same time, reduce the costs of operating it.
Cardano (ADA): When Will The Vasil Hard Fork Take Place?
Cardano Vasil, that is, the new ADA hard fork, will begin to be deployed today, Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 21:44h (UTC). Once the rollout begins, the update will take five days to complete.
Countdown To Cardano Vasil Hard Fork Update
The following is the countdown for the Vasil hard fork on Cardano:
The Cardano Vasil hard fork will start on September 22 at 21:44 (UTC). Once the update has started, the process will last five days and will not be finished until next September 27th.
What Is Expected Of Cardano (ADA) With Vasil?
The crypto community is unanimous in stating that Vasil is the most important update of Cardano. It was initially scheduled to arrive on June 29, but it is such an important hard fork that it has been postponed up to two times to solve errors that could affect its deployment.
After the Vasil update, it will be easier for developers to build their solutions on top of the Cardano blockchain, which should open the door to a greater adoption of the draft ADA among the public.
At the time of writing this news, Cardano (ADA) has today, September 22, a price of $0.4511, with a rise of 0.29% in the last 24 hours.
Latest news about cryptos:
- Leaked Plan Of Celsius (CEL) To Return The Money To Its Customers
- The First Video Game Console With An Integrated Crypto Wallet
- This Will Be The New Crypto Arena
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply