✍️ 3 October, 2022 – 10:32 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Do Kwon is reportedly in North Korea and has obtained the country’s citizenship.
- The crypto entrepreneur is facing charges for allegedly breaking capital market laws.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Terra blockchain founder, Do Kwon, is in North Korea, according to a Reddit post. The announcement, from a user dubbed u/Woowoodyydoowoow, adds that the executive has been awarded North Korean citizenship.
The Redditor commented that Kwon would support Pyongyang in matters of blockchain technology. Speculations remain high amid rumors that Kwon’s whereabouts remain unknown. It comes after Interpol put the executive on the wanted list.
The social media post also alleges that the North Korean agents had transferred Kwon from Singapore. Other comments related to the post indicate that the blockchain expert is at loggerheads with the North Korean farmers.
Kwon Angers North Korean Farmers After Accusing Them Of ‘Being Poor’
Kwon made derogatory comments against the North Korean farmers, according to the post. He is said to have termed them as poor. A Reddit user asserted that someone was moving around Pyongyang and telling people to continue being poor. However, the claims that the executive had been given North Korean citizenship are unconfirmed.
Investors who lost money during the Terra Luna Classic plunge are hopeful Kwon will be charged. The techpreneur recently remarked that he was making no effort to hide. Despite the executive being issued an arrest warrant, he is yet to be apprehended.
South Korea is currently leading the search for Do Kwon. The country claims that the entrepreneur flaunted its financial market regulations. TerraForm Labs has refuted the claims that Kwon was hiding. The developer, which is behind the collapsed blockchain project, says that there was no violation made.
The Blockchain Entrepreneur Denied Claims He Is On The Run
Kwon representatives have echoed the sentiments that he was not on the run. However, the latest reports from Interpol have asked the international law enforcers to proceed with the arrest warrant. Interpol said that the executive is now facing charges for causing up to $60 billion in crypto losses.
Countering the claims, Terraform Labs maintains that Luna Classic was not a security. Meanwhile, LUNC remains on bullish momentum. LUNC has surged 63% in weekly gains, despite a correction of 8% in the past day. The current trading price is $0.0003214. Its forked counterpart, LUNA, is trading at $2.43 after a 6% decline in the same period.
More crypto news:
- Binance, We Want To Know The Amount Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burned
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023