✍️ 14 October, 2022 – 16:25 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The price of Dogecoin (DOGE) increased more than 5% in the last hours.
- This could be due to the new launch of Elon’s perfume Musk, Burnt Hair.
- The Google Cloud service announced that it accepts Dogecoin as a form of payment.
Following the launch of Elon Musk’s new perfume, Burnt Hair, Dogecoin (DOGE) has made a strong recovery after several days in the red. In the last 24 hours, the price of the token has increased by more than 5%, reaching the range of 0.06 dollars at the time of writing this article.
Via his Twitter account, Elon Musk announced the launch of his new unisex perfume, Burnt Hair. The “curious” initiative of the eccentric billionaire has been widely accepted, having sold thousands of bottles in a few hours. Each one costs $100 and can be paid for with Dogecoin through the Boring Company website.
Burnt Hair: What Seemed To Be An Elon Musk Joke Is Now On Sale
The Boring Company, Musk’s strange company, adds to its production line the new perfume with the smell of “burnt hair”. As CNET staff writer Amanda Kooser pointed out, “Burnt Hair isn’t trying to convince anyone that it smells good.” The product page doesn’t go into much detail about its fragrance, just calling it ‘the essence of sickening desire’. According to the quotes, it “smells like leaning over a candle on the table,” and “is sure to make you stand out from the crowd as you walk through an airport.”
What at first seemed like just another quirky joke from Elon Musk, quickly turned into a million-dollar idea. It’s not the first time the billionaire has pushed quirky and fun projects. And strange as it may seem, many enjoy supporting their projects.
What Does Dogecoin Have To Do With Elon Musk And His Perfume?
Dogecoin (DOGE), in addition to being the first meme coin in history, is Elon Musk’s favorite. On several occasions, the millionaire has claimed to have invested part of his wealth in her over the years. For this reason, whenever you mention DOGE on your social networks, the cryptocurrency experiences almost immediate growth.
Elon Musk’s Burnt Hair cologne can also be paid using Dogecoin (DOGE) in its equivalent at the official price of $100.
With Google’s recent announcement of cryptocurrency support, Dogecoin, as well as other assets, could see a major move. In the coming years, Google’s cloud service could become one of the main platforms for the use of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
More crypto news:
- Brazil Will Classify Cryptos As Securities
- Why Is Crypto Up Today? Impact Of The U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Shiba Eternity Sums More Than 100,000 Downloads On Google Play
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022