Shiba Eternity Sums More Than 100,000 Downloads On Google Play
✍️ 14 October, 2022 - 5:57 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The Shiba Inu (SHIB) game Shiba Eternity has just surpassed 100,000 downloads on the Google Play app store.
- The figure has been reached just one week after the launch of Shiba Eternity worldwide.
- The latest news about crypto, in our Telegram channel.
Over 100,000 downloads, 11.7 thousand reviews and an average score of 4.6/5: these are the latest figures for Shiba Eternity, the new card game from the Shiba Inu (SHIB) project that was released for mobile exactly a week ago.
Shiba Eternity managed to exceed 10,000 downloads on its first day of life, having been launched on October 6. Now, a week later, he has managed to multiply that figure by 10.
The Shiba Inu Card Game (SHIB) Exceeds 100,000 Downloads On Google Play
If we take a look at the Shiba Eternity tab on Google Play, we will see that it currently registers more than 100,000 downloads in total for Android devices, including both mobile phones and tablets. Its average rating is 4.6/5, which means that users who have tried it are satisfied with the result.
Regarding the game tab in the App Store, the Apple application store, Shiba Eternity currently has 51 reviews with an average score of 4.8/5, ranking #156 in the card games category.
Apple does not share the download data of its applications, so at the moment we cannot know what it is, therefore, the total of the sum of the number of downloads of Shiba Eternity in the two platforms on which it is available –both Android and iOS–.
Price Of Shiba Inu (SHIB) Has Not Increased Despite The Release Of Shiba Eternity
Despite the fact that a week has passed since the launch of the Shiba Eternity game, the truth is that the price of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency (SHIB) has not benefited from this news. Today, its price is trading at $0.00001065, which represents a slightly lower figure compared to its value of $0.00001121 registered on October 7th.
Latest crypto news:
- BNB Smart Chain Begins Its Hard Fork After The Hack Of USD 100 Million
- The Creators Of Arbitrum Buy Prysmatic Labs, The Architects Of The Ethereum Merge
- Indian Police To Use Polygon (MATIC) To Prevent Corruption In Complaints
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply