Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2023
✍️ 28 October, 2022 - 5:06 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- How much will Ethereum (ETH) be worth in 2023? Check out the latest prediction below.
- Whale activity and the PoS Merge are some of the considerations. Here we analyze the Ethereum price prediction for 2023 from the experts.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Ethereum (ETH) entered the market with a price of less than $1 in 2015. It has since skyrocketed to trade at $1,559 seven years later, and an all-time high of $4,600. So, what does the future hold for the second-largest cryptocurrency, and how much will Ethereum be worth in 2023?
Based on the technical aspect and the developments in Ethereum, ETH will start 2023 at around $2,000. Further, in mid-2023, the price will trade around $4,000, according to the experts, and probably close the year at more than $5,000. Although no one can perfectly predict the future, historical data can be used to formulate a possible trend, as seen below.
ETH Is Up 20% In The Last Week: Can The 2023 Ethereum Price Prediction Hold?
For instance, in the past day, the newly upgraded proof of stake crypto is up 3% at $1,555 and a 20% in the past week. The positive sentiment came after the Canadian central bank raised its borrowing rates less aggressively than expected, sending a signal that other jurisdictions may follow suit.
ETH has equally climbed 10% in the past month, although down 9% in the last quarter. Despite the price year-to-date having plunged 57%, Ethereum could erase the losses and push towards the $2,000 mark by the start of 2023 if it sustains the momentum.
In addition, notable on the blockchain is the interest among the big investors.
Whale Activity Also Informs Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction For 2023
Also supporting the prediction - an increase in the Ethereum’s whale activity. A whale address (a term referring to large investors with sizeable crypto holdings) that had been dormant for 6 years, moved $22.2 million in ETH on October 25, as per Santiment.
Historically, such actions are known to pump the price of ETH and could do so if they increase.
The last aspect of the prediction is the expected rise in the total value locked in Ethereum. Data from the TVL aggregator, DefiLlama, shows that the value locked in Ethereum is up 3% in the past day at $32 billion. That could soon change once the benefits of the Merge are priced in, and the prediction of $5,000 by 2023 could then hold.
More Ethereum price predictions:
- Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2025
- Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2030
- Can Ethereum (ETH) Reach 100k ($100,000)?
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023
Leave a Reply