Ripple (XRP) Price Prediction Today, $0.44?
✍️ 22 September, 2022 - 5:53 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Ripple (XRP) price today has several predictions depending on what happens with the cryptocurrency in the next few hours.
- If it goes up, its next price would be $0.44. If it goes down, there are dangerous supports in the red zone of this crypto.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Ripple (XRP) price forecast today, and also in the future, enters a key moment amid the final phase of Ripple Labs' legal battle with the SEC. The result of the crusade between both will be decisive in the future price of the XRP cryptocurrency of Ripple.
Meanwhile, the Ripple (XRP) price reveals that its forecast for today clearly points in two directions. Depending on the resistance or support that Ripple's crypto XRP reaches during the next few hours, the predictions of price have the following very clear objectives.
Price Prediction Of Ripple (XRP) Today Has A Two-Way Forecast
After several months showing a lateral behavior in its price, the Ripple (XRP) price is preparing for a significant movement on the threshold of the resolution of the case against the SEC. Today, its price of $0.402 is halfway between two totally different predictions.
If Ripple (XRP) manages to raise its price, this crypto will encounter a resistance of $0.44 which could be key to determine if its value is able to leave the flat zone in which it has been for months and resume the increases that made it trade at prices above $1.
Should Ripple (XRP) fail to beat expectations, expect a fall to the support of $0.38, and may even continue to decline to the next support at $0.30.
Ripple vs SEC, The Case That Could Mark The Future Price Of XRP
In reality, what the price of Ripple (XRP) depends on the most in the future is the outcome of the case against the SEC. The Ripple Labs project is in the midst of a legal battle that has already lasted more than two years, and the proximity of the outcome of this confrontation could be key in the future of the price of the cryptocurrency.
In December 2020, the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) sued Ripple Labs for allegedly selling the cryptocurrency XRP as an investment without being authorized to do so in the United States. The SEC accuses the company of selling XRP tokens on the premise that investors would see profits after their investment. Ripple, for its part, assures that in this case the necessary circumstances do not exist to consider the sale of its tokens as an investment subject to the Howey Test.
More news about cryptos:
- Decentraland (MANA) Launches Emotes, The Animated Version Of NFTs
- Coinbase Will Let You Send Crypto Using name.cb.id Addresses For Free
- This Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Tracker Updates In Real Time
- Binance Burned Over 5 Billion Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) - 3 de October de 2022
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos - 3 de October de 2022
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy - 3 de October de 2022