Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burning Cools Down
✍️ 29 September, 2022 - 6:48 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Our Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burn tracker reveals that the number of burned tokens has started to drop in recent days.
- Yesterday, September 28, only 158,917,653 LUNC tokens were burned, far from the maximum of 467,117,204 LUNC burned reached a few days ago.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burn is starting to cool down. After the initial euphoria over Binance's acceptance of the burn tax, the number of LUNC tokens from Luna Classic moved to the burning wallet has begun to decrease in recent days.
Yesterday, September 28, the burning of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) allowed a total of 158,917,653 LUNC tokens to be destroyed. Although it may seem like a high figure, the truth is that it is the 2nd day with the lowest LUNC burning in the last week, something that could be revealing signs of exhaustion in the burning of this cryptocurrency.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Falls After The First Week Of The 1.2% Tax
The burning of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) has experienced an intense week after the activation of the 1.2% burning tax, which allows the destruction of a certain number of LUNC tokens each time an operation is performed on the Terra Classic network. Since it was activated on September 21, a total of 2,379,473,509 LUNCs have been destroyed, which is equivalent to more than 680 thousand dollars.
But the LUNC burning has begun to decrease in recent days. In addition to yesterday's bad data, it seems that Binance's euphoria is over and today, September 29, the Luna Classic burn does not seem like it will offer much better data.
|Day||Total LUNCs burned|
|September 21||80,598,500 LUNC|
|September 22||380,650,755 LUNC|
|September 23||455,274,187 LUNC|
|September 24||288,365,749 LUNC|
|September 25||258,889,995 LUNC|
|September 26||467,117,204 LUNC|
|September 27||289,659,466 LUNC|
|September 28||158,917,653 LUNC|
|September 29||(Until now) 22,844,564 LUNC|
The best days for Luna Classic burning have been 26 and 23 September, with destruction records of LUNC that reached 467,117,204 LUNC and 455,274,187 LUNC burned, respectively. The worst day was yesterday, September 28, with a burn of only 158,917,653 LUNC.
Price Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Holds Up Awaiting The $0.0003 Assault
Despite all the negative news about Do Kwon that has been appearing in recent days, the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) cryptocurrency price today remains at 0.000281$, which represents a rise of 4.51% in the last 24 hours, with a market capitalization of $1,729,202,447.
More crypto news:
- The Digital Euro, The Official Crypto Of Europe, Is Coming
- Cardano (ADA) Upgrades to Plutus V2 Cost Model
- How Many People Own Bitcoin (BTC) In 2022?
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
- Cryptocurrency App Development Guide - 22 de October de 2022
- The Best Crypto To Invest In The Last 24 Hours: From $1,000 To $1,310 - 19 de October de 2022