Voyager Digital (VGX) Will Go Up For Auction Next Week
✍️ 8 September, 2022 - 7:45 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Bankrupt crypto firm Voyager Digital will put its assets up for auction next week.
- The company has been bankrupt for months.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Voyager Digital will go on auction next September 13 in the city of New York (United States). The crypto company, declared bankrupt for months, will put its assets up for auction starting at 10:00 a.m. (EST), and the approval of the winning bids will be announced on September 29 at 2:00 p.m. (EST).
Of Canadian origin, Voyager Digital offered services of cryptocurrency exchange to users from all over the world. On July 6 it declared bankruptcy with a debt that reached 10 billion dollars, and since the end of last August the interested companies have had the term legal to bid for the company.
1 Billion Dollars In The Voyager Digital Account Still To Be Distributed
In the Voyager Digital auction, large cryptocurrency exchanges from the crypto world are expected to participate, although for now there is no confirmed candidate for the purchase. It is known that the assets auctioned include the bank account of Voyager, which has around 1 billion dollars in its balance.
Of course, the first to see this money will be Voyager users. There is a long list of clients who had cryptocurrencies in this exchange and, with its collapse, lost access to their assets, so they are among the first creditors who should benefit from the result of the auction.
One of the factors that dragged Voyager Digital into bankruptcy was its exposure to the Three Arrows Capital case, whose crash in the crypto market left the Canadian exchange company exposed to debt of 661 million dollars.
Voyager Digital's Crypto VGX Accumulates Several Days Of Gains
As contradictory as it may seem, Voyager Digital's VGX cryptocurrency seems to live oblivious to the bankruptcy situation of the company to which it belongs. Once again, in the last 24 hours it has risen by 41.85%, reaching a maximum price of $1.16, a figure not seen since its assets they will begin to fall this year.
More crypto news:
- Luna Classic (LUNC) Burn Just Got An Official Date
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) VS Terra Luna Classic (LUNC): The Crypto Comparison
- Poolin Stops Withdrawals Of Bitcoin Due To Liquidity Problems
- Binance Burned Over 5 Billion Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) - 3 de October de 2022
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos - 3 de October de 2022
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy - 3 de October de 2022