Is Sweatcoin Legit? Is It A Scam? Reviews About The Sweat Project
✍️ 24 October, 2022 - 16:40 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Sweatcoin (SWEAT) is a crypto project paying users for simply jogging or walking.
- The lifestyle-centered token, valued at about $0.01, can be redeemed for goods and services. Is it legit? Is it a scam? What do the reviews say about Sweatcoin and the SWEAT crypto?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
While cryptoland is marred with cases of fraud, some cryptocurrencies remain true to their objectives. One such token is Sweatcoin (SWEAT), a legit crypto project supported on Google and Apple stores, which pays users for physical activities. The app is beneficial for inspiring a healthier lifestyle with monetary benefits.
With the Sweatcoin economy, one can exchange their SWEAT – an in-app currency - for goods and services or donate to charitable causes. What is more? They are useful in purchasing NFTs in relevant marketplaces and can also be saved or exchanged for large-cap tokens like Bitcoin in the future. The requirement, however, is that one must accumulate the lifestyle money to a specified threshold.
Is Sweatcoin Legit: How Much Can You Make?
Well, the amount that users can make from ‘sweating’ is based on the level of their activities. One Sweatcoin is valued at about $0.01 on average. Like most crypto projects, the app has its deflationary measures to safeguard the value of the digital asset. Initially, a thousand steps could mint a Sweatcoin, but that is bound to increase (steps) as more people join the platform.
Once you have enough SWEAT, you can cash out using PayPal Rewards or Amazon, or offer them for sale on platforms like Reddit and Discord chat rooms. Of importance to note is that there is currently no option to convert SWEAT directly into cash.
More About Sweatcoin: Is It A Scam?
Sweatcoin is a mobile fitness app that debuted in 2016 and currently has more than 100 million users globally. You simply get paid on the platform by doing simple outdoor activities like jogging, walking, or running.
To get started with Sweatcoin, sign up with your email address, create a password and verify details. Once done, link smartphone biometric data to the app and start recording your steps, which will then be converted to SWEAT.
The free-to-install app also comes with a software wallet, Sweat Wallet, featuring NFT capability and crypto staking. The wallet enables users to transfer, grow or exchange their SWEAT once they have accumulated over time.
About the SWEAT token, it is a non-crypto digital asset native to the Sweat economy. The token, which ranks #420 in the crypto space with a market valuation of $37 million, traded for $0.01858 at press time, representing a 7.69% increase in the past day.
More crypto articles:
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): Price Prediction For 2023
- Decentraland (MANA): $100 Price Prediction, When Will It Come?
- How To Cash Out Sweatcoin: Convert Sweat Crypto Into Cash
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023
Leave a Reply