Who Is The Creator of Ethereum (ETH)?
✍️ 25 October, 2022 - 5:01 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Ethereum (ETH) is the second largest blockchain in the world.
- It was proposed as an instrument for decentralized and collaborative applications. Its founder and creator is one of the greatest personalities in the world of cryptocurrencies.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the main blockchain platforms in the world, its creator being one of the most important figures in the digital market. It was created by the Russian-Canadian writer and programmer Vitalik Buterin, and was conceived as a tool to run decentralized applications.
Its native cryptocurrency, ETH, is one of the world's leading digital assets, ranking second by market capitalization after Bitcoin (BTC).
Like BTC, Ethereum uses a shared digital ledger where network transactions are recorded, called a blockchain. This is completely public, transparent and difficult to modify, which is why it is considered a secure and reliable platform. Initially, building blocks were done using the Proof of Work method, but after its latest update, The Merge, it changed to Proof of Stake.
Who Is Vitalik Buterin, The Founder Of Ethereum?
Vitalik Buterin was born in Kolomna, Russia, on January 31, 1994. Since its inception, he has been one of the world's leading crypto activists, being the co-founder of Bitcoin magazine Magazine, and one of the main figures behind Ethereum.
Currently, he is recognized as one of the most influential people with the greatest contributions to the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
The general idea behind Ethereum was born from a set of events that had an impact on the life of young Buterin. Since he was a child, his father encouraged him to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. But it wasn't until an event related to his favorite game, World of Warcraft, that his perception of decentralized systems changed.
The Event That Prompted The Creation Of Ethereum
During the years 2007 and 2010, the young Buterin acknowledged having "hooked" on the popular massively multiplayer World of Warcraft. He for a long time devoted himself to raising the level of his main character, a sorcerer.
However, during a balance patch, Blizzard, the company behind the game in question, removed one of his character's spells. Because of that experience, Buterin understood the more negative side of centralized development systems.
After this, in collaboration with Mihai Alise, they founded the Bitcoin Magazine, where he wrote a large number of articles on blockchain. In this way, the Vitalik Buterin took his first steps in the world of cryptocurrencies.
More crypto articles:
- Who Created Shiba Inu (SHIB)? The Founder: Ryoshi
- Best Bitcoins Mining Software (And Also More Cryptos)
- What Is Rug Pull In Crypto?
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022