Who Created Shiba Inu (SHIB)? The Founder: Ryoshi
✍️ 22 October, 2022 - 10:53 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Shiba Inu (SHIB), the famous puppy meme coin, was created in August 2020. Its main goal was to outperform its predecessor, Dogecoin (DOGE).
- Just a couple of years after its creation, the Shiba Inu is moving further and further away from the idea of a worthless meme coin. But who is the founder of the Shiba Inu (SHIB)? Who is this "Ryoshi" that so many people talk about?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Shiba Inu (SHIB), the self-proclaimed Dogecoin Killer, is a dog-themed meme coin created on August 20, 2020 and the identity of its founder is a mystery. To this day, very little is known about its anonymous founder, who called himself Ryoshi through her official blog.
However, its main objective has always been the same: to create a meme coin capable of surpassing Dogecoin, carried solely by its community. The ERC-20 token of the Ethereum network, Shiba Inu (SHIB), was designed to be a deflationary currency.
At the time of its launch, all the tokens that could exist were issued. 50% was donated to Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, who burned the vast majority of these tokens and donated a portion to charity. The other 50% was given to the community, so its creator did not keep a single token.
Who Is Ryoshi, The Mysterious Founder Of The Shiba Inu?
The identity of the creator of the Shiba Inu (SHIB) was a mystery until May 29, 2021. Through his official blog, the founder of the puppy coin published an entry titled “I am Ryoshi”.
In it he said “I am nobody, I am not important. Efforts to unmask my identity, even if successful, would be disappointing. I'm just a minor guy who plays a keyboard and I'm replaceable. I am Ryoshi.”
From the beginning, Ryoshi has made special emphasis that Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a completely decentralized token that belongs to his community. Unlike other projects that have executive, technical and development teams, Shiba Inu is completely in the hands of its community. For the time being, the public face of the development team is Shytoshi Kusama, who seems to want to follow the same line as Ryoshi and keep his identity hidden.
Exactly one year after that first publication on his official blog, Ryoshi completely disappeared from social networks. All blog and Twitter posts from him were removed without warning, which alerted the greater Shiba Inu (SHIB) community.
Because of this, many users interpreted that the project was quietly abandoned. However, Shytoshi Kusama took another approach to Ryoshi's decision. He explained that in most of the stories in which a group must face insurmountable difficulties, the master disappears and leaves him in the hands of the apprentice.
More crypto articles:
- Ripple (XRP) Price Prediction $500: Is Real?
- Can Ethereum (ETH) Reach 100k ($100,000)?
- Ethereum (ETH): Price Prediction For 2030
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
- i-am-ryoshi: Twitter
Leave a Reply