ApeCoin (APE): Price Prediction For 2030
✍️ 9 November, 2022 - 7:58 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The token Apecoin (APE) launched in March for $7 before rising above $20 the following month.
- Experts believe that NFT adoption and staking are the key drivers for its price. What is the price prediction for ApeCoin (APE) for 2030?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Apecoin (APE) is a cryptocurrency launched by Yuga Labs – the developer of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC) non-fungible tokens. The digital asset entered the market in March 2022 and was first distributed to the holders of BAYC and MAYC.
What is the ApeCoin (APE) price prediction for 2030, and what are the price drivers? To answer this, we take a fly-through of the price of APE tokens in the last eight months of existence. The highest price for the token – used in Yuga Labs-supported decentralised applications and the NFT ecosystem – was $26.15 in April.
However, despite a price decline in the last one-month and three months’ timeframes, of 12% and 38%, respectively, the value is projected to rise by 2030. Particularly, a relatively strong market structure supports the outlook.
NFT Adoption And Staking Backs The ApeCoin (APE) 2030 Price Prediction
Based on the technical and fundamental analysis, ApeCoin (APE) price could rise as high as $100 by 2030. Backing the positive outlook is the expansion of non-fungible tokens - blockchain-based assets with unique identifications. Pundits believe that as the adoption of the asset class gains momentum, APE will equally increase in value.
Besides the NFTs, ApeCoin developers are seeking to expand the blockchain into other lucrative sectors - another aspect also informing the price prediction of $100 by 2030. One such feature is a staking function that lets users borrow funds against their NFT holding.
ApeCoin DAO – What Is It And Can It Take APE Price To 100 USD By 2030?
Lastly, ApeCoin boasts a strong governance aspect through the ApeCoin DAO. According to the ApeCoin website, ApeCoin DAO is a decentralised governance framework that manages the blockchain's ecosystem fund.
The DAO – defined in blockchain terms as an autonomous community with no central authority – is key to the advancement of the ApeCoin blockchain. The entity could also significantly contribute to the price of APE to $100 by 2030.
ApeCoin APE price is currently at $3.84 – representing a change of -10.05% in the past day. The latest price action in APE has driven its market capitalization to $1.1 billion, at #38 in the CoinMarketCap crypto ranking.
More crypto articles:
- Stellar Lumens (XLM): Price Prediction For 2030
- Algorand (ALGO): Price Prediction For 2030
- Chainlink (LINK): Price Prediction For 2025
- What Is Crypto Copy Trading - 28 de March de 2023
- What Does Bitcoin FUD Mean - 28 de March de 2023
- What Is Bull Flag In Crypto And How To Identify It - 28 de March de 2023
Leave a Reply