Stellar Lumens (XLM): Price Prediction For 2030
✍️ 4 November, 2022 - 15:08 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) is an open source decentralized payment technology.
- It seeks to create a bridge between users and financial institutions. Your XLM token was one of the top 10 until recently. Will it return to the top 10? What will happen to its price? What is the Stellar Lumens (XLM) price prediction for 2030?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Stellar Lumen (XLM) is a project that seeks to establish a bridge between traditional banking and cryptocurrencies, making its price prediction for 2030 positive. Its development is in the hands of the non-profit organization Stellar Development Foundation.
Its native token, XLM, is a non-minable cryptocurrency, with a supply of 100 billion tokens. According to its roadmap, 95% of these will be delivered to its community, and 5% will be kept as a reserve for the operation of its offices, and the development of the project.
What Does Stellar Lumens (XLM) Need To Go Up In Price?
The Stellar Lumens (XLM) blockchain does not seek to be a payment gateway, but to function as an intermediary for the conversion of different types of currencies.
To do this, it uses a custom-built consensus protocol. According to its whitepaper, the Stellar cosensum protocol (SCP) uses a Federated Byzantine Agreement (FBA)-type scheme. In this way, the participants must wait for the majority to reach a consensus to execute a transaction.
Despite the fact that Stellar Lumens (XLM) offers a project with a clear and long-term vision, its main criticism has been its similarity to Ripple (XRP). This is mainly because its founder, Jed McCaleb, was part of Ripple before founding Stellar Lumens.
Their code is based on XRP, however, with the latest updates, they have done their best to add new features.
On the other hand, many investors have doubts about the apparent decentralization of the Stellar network. This is because 90% of its tokens are still in the hands of the foundation. This should change as the distribution period is completed in the coming years.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Prediction For 2030
According to different market analysts, Stellar Lumens (XLM) is one of the cryptocurrencies that has the greatest growth potential. Although it is currently hovering between $0.09 and $0.12, this could change shortly.
During the next bull run, XLM is expected to reach the $0.35 range. This, according to experts, could take place around the year 2025.
By 2030, Stellar should have reached the $0.88 range or broken the dollar barrier.
More crypto articles:
- Algorand (ALGO): Price Prediction For 2030
- Chainlink (LINK): Price Prediction For 2025
- Decentraland (MANA): Price Prediction For 2030
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply