Bone Crypto: 50% Increase In Bone ShibaSwap Price In A Few Hours
✍️ 30 August, 2022 - 12:00 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Bone ShibaSwap's cryptocurrency BONE has just shot up more than 50% in its price.
- In the last hours, the Bone ShibaSwap cryptocurrency (BONE) has gone from being worth $1.05 to $1.60.
- What is the reason for the rise in the price of crypto BONE?
The price of Bone ShibaSwap (BONE), the governance crypto of the Shiba Inu (SHIB) project, has skyrocketed in recent hours. It had been trading above the $1 line all week, but in the last few hours its price has exploded to rise by more than 50%, reaching a maximum price of $1.60.
BONE is the token that ShibArmy users use to be able to vote and make decisions in the future of the Shiba Inu project, with a rule of the more you have, the more your vote is worth, also having a set limit of 250,000,000 tokens that can be created until reaching its limit. This crypto is part of ShibaSwap, the decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that has also emerged from this same project.
The Crypto Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) Shoots Up By More Than 50% In One Hour
The news that the exchange BlueBit.io is going to add the crypto Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) to its list of cryptocurrencies available for trading seems to have given rise to the rise in price of this token, which in a matter of an hour, Coinciding with its availability on this exchange, it has seen its value soar by more than 50% since the announcement:
But it doesn't end there. MEXC, a cryptocurrency exchange from Singapore, has also announced today that it will raffle 5,555 BONEs among those who deposit fiat money or other cryptocurrencies to acquire the Bone ShibaSwap token. , something that undoubtedly may have also influenced the sudden inflow of capital in this crypto.
In this way, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) project, which was born as a parody of the already altcoin meme Dogecoin (DOGE), currently has three cryptocurrencies active in the market: SHIB, from Shiba Inu; BONE, from Bone ShibaSwap; and LEASH, from Doge Killer.
- NFTs Are Dead At OpenSea
- Formula 1 Will Sell NFTs At The 2023 Las Vegas GP
- Dogechain (DC) Price Rise Amid Scam Allegations
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply