Shiba Inu Lays The Foundations For SHIB The Metaverse
✍️ 5 September, 2022 - 9:24 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The Shiba Inu (SHIB) Metaverse continues.
- Project developers announce new developments in the creation of SHIB The Metaverse.
- There are new members joining the development of this project.
Although its cryptocurrency is not in the news every day, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) team continues to work on the news they have prepared for this year. As well as Shibarium, their layer 2 solution, and Shiba Eternity, its mobile card game, there is a third project underway: SHIB The Metaverse, whose name leaves little room for doubt.
SHIB The Metaverse will be the SHIBA metaverse, being the third major project that the Shiba Inu developers have proposed for the next months. After announcing it some time ago, this week its managers have shared new details about development progress strong> of its metaverse.
New Members Join SHIB Project For The Metaverse
First of all, Shiba Inu has already chosen the team members who will work on making SHIB The Metaverse a reality. On the one hand, they have announced that they will have the help of the studio THE THIRD FLOOR for the creation of the bases of the project, as well as they will resort to the advice of experts in metaverses Marcie Jastrow, Sherri Cuono and David Kern. As for the developers involved, there will be three: Shytoshi Kusama, Kaal Dhairya and Penny.
Likewise, the Shiba developers will have the support of people from the ShibArmy community to lead the project towards the virtual world experience they have set out to achieve with the release of SHIB The Metaverse.
Here Are The First Concepts About The Shiba Inu Metaverse
Although the project is still in a very early stage of development, the Shiba Inu team has already wanted to share a first image of the concepts in which the THE THIRD FLOOR studio is building to create the Shiba metaverse.
How could it be otherwise considering the origin of SHIB's mascot, the concepts that will be worked on to create SHIB The Metaverse are closely related to the Asian culture, with a special focus on relaxation, health and the body-mind-soul connection.
Read more news:
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) At $1: "That Will Never Happen"
- Bone ShibaSwap (BONE) Token Price Doubled In Just Two Days
- Cardano (ADA) Hard Fork Vasil Already Has A Release Date
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply