Shiba Inu (SHIB) Burn On Fire: 1 Billion Tokens Burned In Last Week
✍️ 5 September, 2022 - 9:25 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- For the second week in a row, the Shiba Inu (SHIB) burn has destroyed over 1 billion tokens in the last 7 days.
- It only took 198 transactions to burn all these SHIBas.
- The latest news about cryptocurrencies, in our Telegram channel.
The Shiba Inu burning (SHIB) continues to be on fire. In the last 7 days, more than 1.1 billion SHIB tokens have been burned. This means that in the last week the significant number of more than one billion tokens has been burned again, thus accumulating two weeks in a row with this record number of SHIB burning.
The ShibArmy community is involved in different SHIB token burning projects, as well as there are users who are simply using dead wallet addresses to send their tokens there and thus collaborate with the cause.
1,114,272,184 SHIB Tokens Burned In The Last Week
The Twitter account @shibburn has been in charge of giving to hear this news. They say that in the last 7 days, a total of 1,114,272,184 SHIB tokens have been burned through a total of 198 transactions:
Analysing the burning data in depth, the ShibArmy users who have burned the most SHIBas have been SHIBABAE, 1Cent and Travis Johnson's SHIB Super Store, respectively, who represent the TOP 3 SHIB Burn Projects.
In this way, it is the second consecutive week in which it is possible to burn more than one billion SHIB tokens during the last 7 days. The community is strongly supporting token burns through social media, which is driving the number of burns happening each day.
In the last 24 hours, on the other hand, there has been a total burning of 51,951,423 SHIB tokens through 17 transactions.
Less Than $14k Actually Burned
- Shiba Inu$0.000013-8.07%
It must be said, however, that at the price at which SHIB is currently listed, this burning of tokens represents less than 14 thousand dollars if the burned units are converted to their market value. In the case of the data from the last 24 hours, we are talking about a burn equivalent to about 650 dollars.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) has had in the last 24 hours a trading volume of $581,773,905, which represents an increase of nearly 200% compared to the previous day.
More news about cryptos:
- Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction: When Will It Return To $1?
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price: September Is Historically Its Worst Month Of The Year
- Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) Volume Drops 50%, Crash Coming?
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022
- Cryptocurrency App Development Guide - 22 de October de 2022
- The Best Crypto To Invest In The Last 24 Hours: From $1,000 To $1,310 - 19 de October de 2022