Stellar (XLM): Price Prediction For 2025
✍️ 2 November, 2022 - 8:10 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Stellar Lumen (XLM) is one of the promising projects on the crypto market.
- It allows users to create custom tokens and can be used to make international payments. Will its price go up? How far will Stellar (XLM) price go in 2025, according to expert price predictions?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The Stellar Lumen (XLM) project was founded in 2014 by Ripple (XRP) co-founder Jed McCaleb and, Despite the competition, it has a better-than-expected price prediction for 2025. It is based on the code of Ripple (XRP), but its blockchain has acquired different characteristics over time.
For several years, Stellar (XLM) was part of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market, but with the departure of other projects such as Uniswap (UNI), Polygon (MATIC), Cardano (ADA) and Polkadot (DOT), dropped to 25th place, according to data from CoinMarketCap.
What Is Stellar (XLM) And Why Do People Decide To Invest In It?
Stellar (XLM) is a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) network, created to connect the world's financial systems and enable cross-border payments. The protocol establishes a link between people, banks and payment processors, allowing different types of digital assets to be created, sent and traded.
Its main objective is to provide access to the global economy to the inhabitants of developing countries. To do this, they offer a fast, simple and cheap exchange platform that allows them to carry out transactions with a wide variety of currencies.
Its native currency, the Lumens or XLM, acts as an intermediary currency to carry out transactions in different types of assets. In this way, the protocol converts FIAT money into XLM, which will later be transformed into the currency that is intended to be sent. Put another way, the Stellar Lumen project seeks to offer a better option to payment providers that charge excessively high transaction fees.
Stellar (XLM) Price Prediction For 2025
XLM is currently oscillating between $0.09 and $0.12 for a few weeks now. Many analysts such as Wallet Investor and Trading Beast see XLM as an excellent investment in the short and long term, given its possible growth in the coming years.
If it manages to position itself as a cross-border payment and exchange platform, we will surely see Lumens exceed $0.40 in less than 5 years.
Technical analysis suggests that XLM could enter an uptrend in late 2022 or early 2023. This could continue for a few years, registering a significant increase in the price of Lumens. It is expected that by 2025, XLM will reach the range of $0.35 to $0.45.
More crypto articles:
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS): Price Prediction For 2025
- Ethereum Classic (ETC): Price Prediction For 2025
- Ethereum (ETH): $15,000 Price Prediction, Is It Possible?
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply