Is VeChain (VET) Compatible With The Ledger Cold Wallet?
✍️ 13 September, 2022 - 5:45 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- VeChain (VET) is a cryptocurrency that is generating more and more interest, but is it compatible with Ledger's cold wallet?
- On this occasion we analyze whether the crypto VET of VeChain can be stored in the model of crypto cold wallet of the manufacturer Ledger.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
VeChain (VET) is a cryptocurrency that more and more people in the crypto world are talking about. This is a project that seeks to bring an alternative system of authority to blockchains, through what is known as Proof-of-Authority.
Leaving aside the VeChain (VET) price prediction that we recently published, this time we want to talk about VeChain's compatibility with one of the leading cold wallet manufacturers on the market, Ledger.
Is VeChain (VET) Compatible With Ledger?
The truth is that yes, Ledger's cryptocurrency cold wallet is compatible with VeChain (VET). VET is an ERC20 token that is part of the extensive list of cryptos compatible with this device, which we have also previously compared with Trezor, the other best-known manufacturer in the sector.
To use VET tokens from VeChain in a Ledger wallet, all you have to do is:
- Connect your Nano S, Nano S Plus or Nano X to your computer/mobile.
- Launch the Ledger Live app and go to the "My Ledger" tab.
- Access your cold wallet.
- In the app catalog, do a search for "VeChain (VET)". Proceed to the installation of the app for this token.
- Once finished, you will have your VeChain wallet in Ledger.
Which Ledger Cold Wallet Model Can I Buy To Store My VeChain (VET) Tokens?
The manufacturer Ledger has different models of cold wallets to store cryptocurrencies safely. VeChain (VET) is compatible with the three most popular models of the brand, of which Nano S is one that is already discontinued, but Nano S Plus and Nano X can be purchased today at the manufacturer's official store.
Ledger Nano X is the highest-end hardware wallet from the Ledger manufacturer. It has absolutely everything so that your cryptos are stored safely.
Latest news about cryptos:
- Google Activates A Countdown Clock For The Ethereum (ETH) Merge
- How Much Will The Ethereum Validators Earn After The Merge?
- Terra Classic Community (LUNC) Proposes To Re-Enable The IBC Protocol
- Bitcoin's Bull Market To Be Confirmed In Less Than A Week - 27 de March de 2023
- Coinbase calls on developers to build inflation-linked stablecoins - 27 de March de 2023
- Save 10% Buying Your Ledger Crypto Wallet During This Black Friday - 25 de November de 2022