Can You Buy Fractions Of Bitcoins (BTC)?
✍️ 11 November, 2022 - 12:46 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- With the explosive growth of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, many regret not buying a BTC when it was worth pennies.
- It is never too late to start saving, however, few have enough to buy a full Bitcoin. Can you buy a fraction of BTC? How much is the minimum to buy Bitcoin?
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Bitcoin (BTC) is recognized for being the first cryptocurrency to use blockchain technology, and it is possible for you to buy fractions of a BTC. In fact, Bitcoin can be divided into up to 100 million units, the smallest unit being what is known as "satoshi" (which is equal to 0 .00000001 Bitcoin).
Bitcoin (BTC) was created in 2008 by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, and was the first step towards a new type of free and decentralized economy. At the time of its launch, BTC was barely worth a couple of cents. However, its rapid growth today makes many regret not having bought on time.
The Bitcoin cryptocurrency was conceived as a worldwide exchange platform, capable of operating without the intervention of centralized banks. At the time, it was a highly controversial technology, due to the large number of scams that arose from it. However, BTC is currently a recognized currency in several countries, and offers certain guarantees when transacting with it. Is it too late to start shopping?
Is It Possible To Buy A Fraction Of Bitcoin (BTC)?
Of course yes, it is possible to buy fractions of Bitcoin. Not many have enough money to buy a BTC overnight, and blockchain technology excludes no one. Bitcoin is divisible and can be purchased in any amount through exchanges and decentralized platforms. When making the purchase, you must take into account that you will be charged an exchange service fee or tax per transaction.
Anyone can start saving Bitcoin with the minimum amount. Some exchanges, such as Binance, require transactions to be for a minimum amount of 10 dollars. In this way, it is never too late or you have very little to start saving in BTC.
How To Buy Fractions Of Bitcoin (BTC)
If you are determined to start saving in cryptocurrencies today, the first thing you should do is create a virtual wallet where you can store your assets. Some exchanges offer this service, but remember “if you don't have their keys, they're not your coins”.
The next step is to choose the exchange platform where you will make your purchase. When it comes to Bitcoin, there are a large number of platforms and payment methods to buy. These range from P2P exchanges, such as on Binance or LocalBitcoin, to the possibility of making credit card payments on exchanges such as Coinbase, Kucoin, Bit2me, among others.
More articles about Bitcoin:
- How High Will Bitcoin (BTC) Go In The Next Years
- Who Owns The Most Bitcoin (BTC)?
- Bitcoin (BTC): Price Prediction For 2030
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
- The Most Expensive NFT Ever Sold - 28 de November de 2022