Coca-Cola Launches Its Own Collection Of NFTs On Polygon (MATIC)
✍️ 13 October, 2022 - 15:27 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The multinational Coca-Cola launches a collection of NFTs in Polygon.
- It had already entered the world of NFTs in July 2021.
- This time it is a collection of generative and shareable NFTs to celebrate the International Day of Friendship.
The multinational beverage company, Coca-Cola, has launched a new collection of NFTs on the Polygon blockchain (MATIC). It was a series of non-fungible, generative and compatible Tokens, on the occasion of the International Day of Friendship.
This would not be the company's first foray into the world of NFTs and Web3. By July 2021 they had already created and shipped a series of NFTs within the Decentraland metaverse. This year, new collectibles were sent to the wallets with the first collection. They feature a bubble-shaped design inside a Coca-Cola bottle with different themes.
Decentralized World: Coca-Cola, The Metaverse, And NFTs
Like last year, owners of the new Coca-Cola NFT had the opportunity to share the collectible with a friend. In this way, the company plans to build a large community of fans within the blockchain. Pratik Thakar , Head of Global Creative Strategy at Coca-Cola, explained that “On International Friendship Day, >which marked our journey into the metaverse in 2021, is the perfect opportunity to thank and celebrate the people who have joined us. We look forward to strengthening and expanding our ‘Real Magic’ community by building connections through a variety of physical and virtual Coca-Cola experiences.”
Sobre el proyecto de Coca-Cola, Polygon Studios revealed that collectibles have a unique share-to-reveal feature. Put another way, NFTs will not be revealed until after being shared with a friend. As the community grows, owners will have access to a variety of experiences powered by Coke Studio, such as in-game events and early access to new product launches.
Latest crypto news:
- Correlation Between The SP500, Bitcoin And The Crypto Market Reaches Its Peak
- Solana Wallet Users Suffer A New Hack With Millions Of Dollars Stolen
- Cardano (ADA) Hits 3,000 Smart Contracts On The Eve Of Its Vasil Upgrade
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply