Polygon (MATIC): Price Prediction For 2025
✍️ 27 October, 2022 - 5:56 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Polygon (MATIC), the layer 2 solution built on top of Ethereum (ETH), has a promising future.
- The cryptocurrency market has always been characterized as highly unpredictable and volatile. However, it is possible to make some long-term estimates on the Polygon (MATIC) price prediction for 2025.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
Polygon (MATIC) is an scalability protocol of Ethereum, or layer 2 solution, which it is based on the use of parallel chains to interconnect different networks and its price prediction for 2025 is promising. What is the Polygon (MATIC) price prediction for 2025?
In recent months, Polygon (MATIC) has seen unexpected growth despite falling prices, due to the large number of new NFT projects. From this point of view, it is natural to believe that Polygon will be one of the main pieces of the crypto market in a few years. Will the price of its native currency, MATIC go up? How far will it go?
Why Do Some People Want To Buy Polygon (MATIC) Despite Its Price Drop Ahead Of Its 2025 Prediction?
Polygon is an Ethereum based project that seeks to solve the fundamental problems of the network. To do this, it has created an infrastructure that allows different chains to be interconnected at a low cost. This has made it one of the favorite networks for the development of protocols and DApps that operate in multi-chain.
Currently, the network has more than 3,000 applications, 100 million unique user addresses and more than USD 5,000 million in insured assets.
Despite the fall in its price and TLV, Polygon (MATIC) continues to give something to talk about. Being an important piece for the scalability of Ethereum, many NFT projects have decided to develop directly on Polygon. These range from P2E games to art galleries within the metaverse.
This is, without a doubt, a trend that will only continue to grow along with the price of its token, MATIC.
Prediction For The Price Of Polygon (MATIC) For 2025
With the recent rally in the cryptocurrency market, many are wondering if we have already hit rock bottom, and how far this new wave will take us. In the case of Polygon (MATIC), the network had already experienced a considerable drop in May 2019, where it reached $0.00314. From there, in the next bull run, it touched its last all-time high at $2.92, before falling back to current values.
It is very possible that history will repeat itself, and during 2023 and early 2024, Polygon will be fighting to regain its ATH. By 2025, experts expect the cryptocurrency market to be in a new bullrun, where Polygon (MATIC) will surpass its last peak and reach a new level close to $3.60.
Tracing a Fibonacci extension from its last move, it is possible to deduce that its target in this new bullish wave will be the $4.52 range. Naturally, reaching it will depend on the development of its ecosystem by then.
More crypto articles:
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): 1 Cent Price Prediction, Is It Possible?
- Solana (SOL): Price Prediction For 2025
- Cardano (ADA): Price Prediction For 2025
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022