Netflix Partners With Polygon (MATIC) To Create An NFT Community
✍️ 13 October, 2022 - 15:27 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- The producers of Extraordinary Attorney Woo have made an alliance with Polygon to build an NFT community.
- The project, inspired by the lawyer with autism , is called “Extraordinary Whales Club”.
- They plan to create a DAO focused on raising awareness about autism.
Polygon (MATIC) has partnered with the producers of a hit Netflix series, to create your own NFT community. The non-fungible tokens will be based on the popular South Korean drama series “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”. This series tells the story of a brilliant lawyer with autism with a particular fixation on whales.
The Polygon (MATIC)-based NFT project, to be called “Extraordinary Whales Club”, hopes to draw fans of the show into the world of cryptocurrencies. The South Korean drama from the production company AStory is currently the most watched non-English speaking program on the Netflix streaming platform. It also seeks to help raise awareness in the audience about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
What Other Projects Does The Polygon Alliance And The Netflix Series Producer Have?
Initially, Polygon's NFT project wants to engage fans of the Netflix series “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”, in its goal of raising public awareness of ASD. Subsequently,they plan to establish a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) to raise funds to support autism charities.
This is not the first time that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have been used to promote projects and charities. At the beginning of the pandemic, Vitalik Buterin donated USD 1.2 billion in SHIB to the fund aid for victims of COVID in India. Similarly, cryptocurrencies and NFTs played a crucial role for NGOs seeking to support those displaced by the conflict in Ukraine.
- Sanctions To USDC And ETH Addresses Linked To Tornado Cash
- Correlation Between The SP500, Bitcoin And The Crypto Market Reaches Its Peak
- Coca-Cola Launches Its Own Collection Of NFTs On Polygon (MATIC)
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply