Shiba Inu (SHIB) Introduces 5% Burn Tax
✍️ 23 September, 2022 - 6:51 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- In the heat of the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) burn, Shiba Inu (SHIB) speaks about launching a 5% tax burn.
- This 5% Shiba Inu (SHIB) tax burn is related to one of their next big releases.
- The latest news about cryptos, in our Telegram channel.
The developers of Shiba Inu (SHIB) have revealed important news about the burning of tokens. Specifically, they have talked about what will happen with the global launch of Shiba Eternity, their P2E card game that reached users in Australia a few days ago.
Shytoshi Kusama, one of the main developers of Shiba Inu, has shared on the official SHIB Discord channel new information about how the burning of Shiba Inu (SHIB) will benefit from a 5% tax on the winnings generated with the Shiba Eternity game.
A 5% Tax On Shiba Eternity Earnings For The Burning Of Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Kusama has started his message inviting users to download Shiba Eternity as soon as it is available in their respective countries, as he assures that this will help the game climb the rankings in the mobile app stores and thus become more known.
But the bombshell has come at the moment when it has been revealed that Shiba Inu wants to burn 5% of all the profits generated by the Shiba Eternity game. Although he does not specify it in his message, everything indicates that he is referring to a burning of SHIB, the native cryptocurrency of the project.
This news comes shortly after Shiba Inu (SHIB) revealed that he had great news related to burning tokens. Let's remember, on the other hand, that the Shiba developer team is currently also working on its Shibarium layer 2 project and its metaverse.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Responds Positively To The News
Although it is only a rise of 5.92% in the last 24 hours, the price of Shiba Inu (SHIB) has reacted positively to the news of the 5% burn tax on Shiba Eternity's profits. At the time of writing this news, the price of the SHIB crypto is $0.00001113.
Latest crypto news:
- 2nd Day Of Burning Of Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) With 380 Million Tokens Destroyed
- CEO Of Crypto Exchange Kraken Leaves His Role
- Leaked Plan Of Celsius (CEL) To Return The Money To Its Customers
- Binance Burned Over 5 Billion Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) - 3 de October de 2022
- Bitcoin And Gold: Possible Bankruptcy Of Credit Suisse Puts The Focus On Cryptos - 3 de October de 2022
- Celsius CEO Withdrew $10 Million Days Before Bankruptcy - 3 de October de 2022