Solana Foundation Opens Store In Exclusive New York Neighborhood
✍️ 31 July, 2022 - 11:23 👤 Editor: Jakub Motyka
- Solana Spaces is a reality, being one of the few stores of its kind located in one of the most exclusive places in New York.
- The space will help new users to become part of the crypto world, in an ideal space for them.
- What other things does this new initiative have to offer?
Known as Solana Spaces at the Shops, this new physical store of the Solana Foundation, is open to the public in an exclusive location in Manhattan, New York. The store, as expected, accepts cryptocurrencies and has an NFT gallery. In addition to exhibiting famous collections, other more important ones in the industry stand out, such as Degenerate Ape Academy, being the protagonist on its walls.
The facilities not only have luxury exhibits, they also have interactive facilities to view transactions in real time. That is, it is possible to observe in real time how a payment is made on the blockchain, and the minting of an NFT. This is excellent news for crypto enthusiasts, as this store serves to drive the use of digital assets.
What Does The Solana Store In New York Offer?
According to the CEO of Solana Spaces, Vibhu Norby, his main goal with this store is to create spaces to educate anyone about the crypto space. Because of this, within the store there are several stations aimed at integrating new users into the crypto world. Included among the stations are new private booths for people to set up their Phantom wallet. Other stations provide tutorials on platforms like Magic Eden or Play-to-Earn STEPN.
The new store is one of the few of its kind located in one of the most expensive locations in the world. Consequently, many users have wondered if this is a good idea in the long run. About that, Norby has stated that “this is an experiment that we think a lot of people are going to love”. So far, for Solana, the short-term payoff has been good enough.
Latest news about cryptos:
- CEO Of Axie Infinity Moved Millions In AXS Before The Hack
- Ethereum (ETH) Fueled The Last Two Bull Runs, Will It Do So Again?
- Crypto Bubble: Paystand CEO Talks About Being Optimistic
- Who Is The Creator Of Binance? - 14 de December de 2022
- How Many Satoshis In A Bitcoin? How Many Sats Has 1 BTC? - 28 de November de 2022
- 5 Best Cheap Crypto To Buy Now - 28 de November de 2022
Leave a Reply